Turn on thread page Beta

Girls who know they're hot... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is having a fit girlfriend worth putting up with the insecurity?
    Definitely for me, obviously depends on all her other qualities. Main downside is when she's all insecure about her body and not freeing up when we are intimate.

(Original post by Mankytoes)
    Definitely for me, obviously depends on all her other qualities. Main downside is when she's all insecure about her body and not freeing up when we are intimate.
    Is it a sliding scale so the fitter she is the more you'll put up with it?

ReputationRep:
    You just know that they know they're hot, you see them walking around like they're hot ****

Then there are the girls who aren't so hot who think and act like they are which is just a bit cringe..

What do you make of them?
    due to online dating (especially free platforms like Tinder, POF, OKC, etc where it's possible to express interest in hundreds of girls in the space of a couple hours), even ugly or average girls think they' are god's gift to men. They need to get a reality check.

ReputationRep:
    dont look at them on principle but they're scum

ReputationRep:

(Original post by MAINE.)
    due to online dating (especially free platforms like Tinder, POF, OKC, etc where it's possible to express interest in hundreds of girls in the space of a couple hours), even ugly or average girls think they' are god's gift to men. They need to get a reality check.
    Yeah this is what I mean, personally I don't use any online dating or any social media really but I can't imagine how much it inflates girls egos when they use these sites when they get attention from thirsty guys looking to screw anyone remotely 'do-able' :/ Especially when it's from hot guys who, lets face it, are most likely slumming it (ooh went there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    prepresitagetige
    Is this really a word?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Is this really a word?
    omg, I posted this from my phone. I'm not sure what happened
    Correction: Girls that are confident within themselves is fine, but when they take it to another level of 'presitage ***** 101' that's seriously a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    omg, I posted this from my phone. I'm not sure what happened
    Correction: Girls that are confident within themselves is fine, but when they take it to another level of 'presitage ***** 101' that's seriously a turn off.
    I'm happy to just go ahead and say it is a word if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    I'm happy to just go ahead and say it is a word if you want.
    My embarrassing comment is making me giggle.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you envy them?
    because im personally not hot.

ReputationRep:
    Is it a sliding scale so the fitter she is the more you'll put up with it?
    To an extent, like the hot-crazy scale. But in a long term thing there's definitely a finite amount of nuroticisms you can put up with, no matter how sexy she is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2015
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.