The Student Room Group

6ft 2 and girl refused to meet me because of my height

Scroll to see replies

Lol im 5'3 and i get all the girls. my height doesn't put them off so its obv something else that they really like. face or personality im not to sure but hey im not complaining :smile:
Damnnnn dat chick got some big ass prob's ma man ,

dat chick probs 2ft tall brooda

forget about 'er , she not worth the time blad....

I MEAN DAMNNNNN
Original post by Mr Tubby Jr
Lol im 5'3 and i get all the girls. my height doesn't put them off so its obv something else that they really like. face or personality im not to sure but hey im not complaining :smile:

cool story brah
Original post by richpanda
cool story brah

what?
Original post by infairverona
Maybe she's dated tall guys and now won't go back. My current boyfriend is 6'6 and my ex was 6'4. I'm 5'9 and not sure I'd wanna date someone shorter than them now either tbh

wow, seems a bit superficial if you'd reject a potentially awesome guy just because he's under 6'4, but i guess the heart wants what the heart wants :tongue:
Reply 45
Why don't you just wear 5 inch heels yourself?
That's ridiculously shallow, and you had a lucky escape tbh OP.

I really don't understand why women (most anyway) put so much emphasis on height, to the point where they care more about being able to wear fashion accessories around said guy than the guy himself. Heels seem to be very addictive since alot of girls I know talk about how they 'need to be able to wear heels around a guy I'm dating'. You can. You just want him to be taller than you. If you're that insecure that you may be an inch taller than the guy you're with in heels, then you shouldn't be dating anyone, much less be in a relationship, because such an outlook is the epitome of immaturity and shallowness.
Reply 47
Original post by bestofyou
Lifting weights decreases your height?

Lifting weights that stress the lower back (e.g. squats, overhead presses) or even just standing up for long periods can cause he lower back muscles to contract and temporarily 'shrink' thus making the person a bit shorter. You're always taller first thing in the morning than last thing before you go to bed.
Original post by o-glez
Lifting weights that stress the lower back (e.g. squats, overhead presses) or even just standing up for long periods can cause he lower back muscles to contract and temporarily 'shrink' thus making the person a bit shorter. You're always taller first thing in the morning than last thing before you go to bed.

So should I consider updating my tinder profile from, 'Hi, I'm James. I am 25 and a virgin still, but I am looking for 'the one' now. My IQ is 125 and I am 5"6.

to

'Hi, I'm James. I am 25 and a virgin still, but I am looking for 'the one' now. My IQ is 148 (top 1%) and I am 5"11 in the mornings, maybe shorter after the gym (which is all the time btw).
Reply 49
[QUOTE="bestofyou;58810325"]So should I consider updating my tinder profile from, 'Hi, I'm James. I am 25 and a virgin still, but I am looking for 'the one' now. My IQ is 125 and I am 5"6.

to

'Hi, I'm James. I am 25 and a virgin still, but I am looking for 'the one' now. My IQ is 148 (top 1%) and I am 5"11 in the mornings, maybe shorter after the gym (which is all the time btw).[/QUOTE
I met my girlfriend on Tinder and didn't even put anything in my profile. Nobody reads it in my opinion. Saying that, I was a serial right swiper haha.
Original post by Hayley Williams
What does she want? Somebody who is a giant? :biggrin: It's weird because i think your really tall, i'm only 5ft 3

Me too :') But tbh I wouldn't say no to anyone because of height; I get so much **** for being small that I wouldn't do the same to other people? She's pathetic and you deserve someone better than that
Original post by missaxo
I just love tall people :h:

I second that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missaxo
I just love tall people :h:

hi
Reply 53
Original post by Maximus123
We were getting to know each on a online dating website, she asked for my height, when she found she was like sorry but i wear 5 inch heels and i want a guy taller than me when i wear them. Shes 5ft 9. I was so confused and replied back to her saying youre weird and shallow.

I'm 6'4, can you PM me her profile? :biggrin:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
either you're lying or the bitch can't do math because 5'9" + 5"=6.16'.

I'm dying! :rofl3:
Original post by AristoBrat!

lol
Original post by AristoBrat!

We're all dying. *hand placed gently on shoulder bows head*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
We're all dying. *hand placed gently on should bows head*

^.^
Original post by Maximus123
We were getting to know each on a online dating website, she asked for my height, when she found she was like sorry but i wear 5 inch heels and i want a guy taller than me when i wear them. Shes 5ft 9. I was so confused and replied back to her saying youre weird and shallow.

Please post a link to her profile or pics?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
^.^

:teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest