Turn on thread page Beta

Do's and Don'tswith British girls? watch

Let's just annihilate British girls while we're at it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeamanDemon)
    It's a quite a common view by people from mainland Europe.
    Obviously, as an English girl, I don't appreciate being stereotyped as ugly. Go figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    ''Be respectful and polite''
    ''common sense gentleman behaviour!''
    Should he hold doors open for the woman too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mamoixen)
    Should he hold doors open for the woman too?
    He should hold the doors open regardless of gender because its polite and common curtesy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia1993)
    He should hold the doors open regardless of gender because its polite and common curtesy.
    I agree, as long as the woman also holds the door open for men, then I'm all fine.

ReputationRep:
    Tell us what Turkish girls are like? My perception..they really arent into casual sex,dont really put out hence the large numbers of frustrated Turkish males who lech over tourists. Turkish girls have strong family connections and it would be a great dishonour to be found having casual sex/getting pregnant before marriage/maybe even losing your virginity before marriage.

A western tourist trying to get with a Turkish girl might find himself in danger. Turkish males would **** bloc/move him on/threaten him whilst at the same time, Turkish men want to shag any foreign puss they can get their hands on,especially non Mulsims.

Turkey is a Muslim country and so its people are bound by strict societal,cultural and religious rules.

It must be difficult for a horny Turkish lad to get a casual shag.

Does that sound about right and if not, can you correct the misconceptions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limpopo)
    Tell us what Turkish girls are like? My perception..they really arent into casual sex,dont really put out hence the large numbers of frustrated Turkish males who lech over tourists. Turkish girls have strong family connections and it would be a great dishonour to be found having casual sex/getting pregnant before marriage/maybe even losing your virginity before marriage.

A western tourist trying to get with a Turkish girl might find himself in danger. Turkish males would **** bloc/move him on/threaten him whilst at the same time, Turkish men want to shag any foreign puss they can get their hands on,especially non Mulsims.

Turkey is a Muslim country and so its people are bound by strict societal,cultural and religious rules.

It must be difficult for a horny Turkish lad to get a casual shag.

Does that sound about right and if not, can you correct the misconceptions?
    Pretty much

ReputationRep:
    Do bang em
    do leave em

ReputationRep:
    Do bang em
    do leave em

Dont @ them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganRosex)
    Do's: treat with respect, don't make fun of her accent (as it seems everyone who is not British does that 😂😂) take your time in the relationship.
    Don'ts: act like a ****, be disrespectful, cheat ect... And don't be pushy
    Them you should be fine 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your advice seems more like a guide of how to get into friend zone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Your advice seems more like a guide of how to get into friend zone.
    Well being pushy is the surefire way to end all interaction. It is best to err on the side if caution particularly because it seems that a lot of women have had the creepy "obviously sex seeking" Turkish guy experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Britain is not a good place especially for Turkish guys. The hordes of Turkish fellas with their hamfisted game have created a stigma in dating with the Turkish, that and the guys marrying elderly women for passports (have to admire their strong stomachs).
    On top of that even if you succeed against all odds, you get with a girl from what is known as the ugliest country in Europe.

Just seems like a lose lose situation.
    Ngl, Great Britain literally cannot compare with the majority of other European countries. We are all pretty ugly 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarleenQuinzel)
    I've literally never heard of the stereotype of British people being really ugly until today. I don't understand.
    Some Brits are attractive, obviously, but a lot of people do find Brits unattractive in comparison with the average person in other countries. I just take it on as a joke 😊

ReputationRep:
    Don't be controlling/expect women to do what you say (idk if you are religious but a lot of people from that part of the world have these views due to religion). You will get the boot if you don't treat them equally.

Also, having British friends helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfairy27)
    Ngl, Great Britain literally cannot compare with the majority of other European countries. We are all pretty ugly 😂
    I don't think that. I've been to Leeds last week and I never saw so many fit girls at the same place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I don't think that. I've been to Leeds last week and I never saw so many fit girls at the same place.
    Really? It's just a running joke because Britain doesn't even rate in the Top 20 Countries in terms of being attractive. It's all very superficial.

ReputationRep:
    Really? It's just a running joke because Britain doesn't even rate in the Top 20 Countries in terms of being attractive. It's all very superficial.
    And who makes this top 20 list!?! Determination of one's attractiveness is subjective to each person!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    And who makes this top 20 list!?! Determination of one's attractiveness is subjective to each person!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    General Top 20 lists on social media, I don't make them, I have better things to do with my life. I never said it was accurate, just that I found it funny and I was running with it as a joke because there are a lot of attractive people in general in GB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    Don't be controlling/expect women to do what you say (idk if you are religious but a lot of people from that part of the world have these views due to religion). You will get the boot if you don't treat them equally.

Also, having British friends helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    trust me last thing i am is religious haha

ReputationRep:
    Probably because there are more fat girls in England, otherwise you girls dress sluttier better (dat yoga pants :sogood:).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.