Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, sounds great

I heard there was a beach nearby, do people go there a lot?

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming by beach you mean Herne Bay? Or maybe Whitstable? Whatever, both are pretty nice during the Summer, not sure if many uni students go there or not though.
    I like Minnis Bay (further away, but quieter), and Conyer (again pretty far away, and not exactly a beach- it's more like a small country park- but it has some nice views, and a good pub nearby).

ReputationRep:
    Any local hairdressers for men/unisex? And how expensive is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlowedCash)
    summer KS I have a question for you regarding your move into your accommodation in your first year. Did you get help from your parents in your move in or were you alone moving in. Not sure what many others are doing but is it not normal to have your parents to help you move in ?
    I moved in with my parents help but I was a welcome helper for two years helping students move in and it's completely normal to come by yourself or with your parents it doesn't really matter no one cares there will lots of help available for you to help with your stuff etc. So don't worry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 18, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.