Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by udeyomydays)
    you guys will be all rite honestly, just join some societies, smile and relax! First year is nothing
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABates2015)
    Thanks hopefully! I live in hartlepool so I'd have to get the train in, and sometimes they don't run late at night haha
    Do you have the link to the Facebook group- I can find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg hahaha I'm literally a knob head!! I didnt realise this thread was for Newcastle uni I'm all the way down in London haha!

Either way good luck, join societies and all sorts, you'll make friends in no time xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    Omg hahaha I'm literally a knob head!! I didnt realise this thread was for Newcastle uni I'm all the way down in London haha!

Either way good luck, join societies and all sorts, you'll make friends in no time xD
    Hahahaa 😂 thanks for all your help and advice though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The obvious solution would be to step up a 'commute society' at Newcastle and meet people before you even start!

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at home and studying Physics, unfortunately I can't drink due to health reasons so I'll likely join a few societies to get involved, big fan of darts and the poker and technology/computing societies they have are interesting me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ingham96)
    I'm staying at home and studying Physics, unfortunately I can't drink due to health reasons so I'll likely join a few societies to get involved, big fan of darts and the poker and technology/computing societies they have are interesting me
    Ah that sounds cool, will you be going to any of the early arrivals events?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, this is the first I've heard of these events

ReputationRep:
    I've lived at home for the past 2 years now and I've still made lots of friends.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Not sure, this is the first I've heard of these events
    Take a look

Persephone

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, how do we get student cards?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thanks, how do we get student cards?
    You collect your smartcard during the Registration Period. For new Undergraduate students that's any time between 9am and 5pm from Wednesday 23 September to Thurs 1 October (including the weekend of Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 October).

You collect it from the King's Road Centre after you confirm your identity

Persephone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.