Turn on thread page Beta

What's the weirdest TV show you've seen? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy123)
    Oh yeah, I remember I used to watch In the night garden all the time
    Unless people have kids, they are probably not going to know what that is. It's mad though eh? The ninkynonk, iggle piggle, ponkypine.
    Made absolutely no sense!!

ReputationRep:
    Anything with Noel Fielding in it.

ReputationRep:
    Also some of the kids' cartoons which were on around late 90s/ early 2000s were seriously weird. Cow & Chicken, Dexters Lab & a few others I sort of remember but can't think of the names right now.

ReputationRep:
    Panty and Stocking, a Japanese cartoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Panty and Stocking, a Japanese cartoon.
    I wonder what that's about

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who doesn't answer "Ren & Stimpy", hasn't seen Ren & Stimpy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alesha1991)
    Also some of the kids' cartoons which were on around late 90s/ early 2000s were seriously weird. Cow & Chicken, Dexters Lab & a few others I sort of remember but can't think of the names right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Anyone who doesn't answer "Ren & Stimpy", hasn't seen Ren & Stimpy.
    I remember watching Ren and Stimpy years ago! Thinking back, it really was weird. I can't remember but was it aimed at an adult audience too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSerendipity)
    I remember watching Ren and Stimpy years ago! Thinking back, it really was weird. I can't remember but was it aimed at an adult audience too?
    I've heard of Ren and Stimpy, wasn't it that cartoon show with a mouse-like character and one that looks like the Tasmanian Devil, where the mouse one is always grumpy?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of Ren and Stimpy, wasn't it that cartoon show with a mouse-like character and one that looks like the Tasmanian Devil, where the mouse one is always grumpy?
    Yes, it was lol. I think it was a Nickelodeon show, I can't remember much of it but it definitely was bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSerendipity)
    Yes, it was lol. I think it was a Nickelodeon show, I can't remember much of it but it definitely was bizarre.
    The only show I ever watch on Nick is Spongebob Squarepants, it just doesn't grow old :lol:

ReputationRep:
    inferno cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy0E-1MD0bw

ReputationRep:
    You're right, that is weird :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    You're right, that is weird :indiff:
    gives me a good laugh though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyDualscar)
    gives me a good laugh though
    True, some parts are funny :lol:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.