Turn on thread page Beta

Why do white people... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Post Reported.
    its obvious trolling ffs. come back with an argument instead of being a goddam pussy. i bet you were cool one at school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqwertylol)
    its obvious trolling ffs. come back with an argument instead of being a goddam pussy. i bet you were cool one at school
    Yeah, keep talking......

ReputationRep:
    White supremacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Yeah, keep talking......
    i know you don't like it the number of rapes in india is crazy. especially since they basically all go unreported. i'm sure you would turn a blind eye on reporting them too though huh...sucker

ReputationRep:
    im an irishman who moved to the UK in 2000. I got called, paddy, potato, cabbage breath, sheep shagger, IRA bomber, leprachaun, and a whole host of racist terminology because of my ethnicty.

But im white and speak english so its not "real racism"

ReputationRep:
    i know you don't like it the number of rapes in india is crazy. especially since they basically all go unreported. i'm sure you would turn a blind eye on reporting them too though huh...sucker
    :laugh:

You'll have to do better than that.

Pfff...amateur.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    this is what happens when tsr no longer asks you to verify your email address

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    :laugh:

You'll have to do better than that.

Pfff...amateur.
    better than what?
    i aint tryin to get you to remove. they can ban me if they want. im just layin into your fked up country and morals

(Original post by G8D)
    From a purely statistical point of view you will see more white on ethnic racism because the only countries with multiculturalism tend to be white majority countries.

Blacks and asians (particularly Pakistanis) can be horribly racist towards white people (particularly women).
    Can confirm this is true. White people in black majority countries are looked down on.
    Not all the time but in a lot of cases.

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to leave europe if youve had enough of white people. You shouldnt be here anyway.

ReputationRep:
    better than what?
    i aint tryin to get you to remove. they can ban me if they want. im just layin into your fked up country and morals
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northamger Abbey)
    Feel free to leave europe if youve had enough of white people. You shouldnt be here anyway.
    :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Can confirm this is true. White people in black majority countries are looked down on.
    Not all the time but in a lot of cases.
    Is it Black people's fault if they're generally taller than white people....Geez!

(Original post by Yawn!)
    Is it Black people's fault if they're generally taller than white people....Geez!
    I see what you did there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    I see what you did there
    Well as long as you don't whine on TSR about it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's a sociological definition. Thankfully the legal definition of racism isn't so agenda-driven.
    how widely supported is this unintelligent definition of yours? is it more popular than the dictionary definition in the intelligentsia community?
    your definition not only seems very illogical but also very political - the best kinds of conceptual definitions aren't politicised ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello121212)
    Why do Caucasian people get discriminated the least or hardly.
    I can post tons of videos of ignorant white people being racist towards other ethnicities I can hardly find anything the other way around. Especially if lets say a black man or a Russian or a Muslim commit a crime and if you look at the comments on the news article you will literally see most white people ranting and blaming the whole race/religion bull**** but when a white person commits a crime, no one is going to blame the white people. Almost every school shooter is white, almost every person who have set fire and blown up abortion clinics are white. For the record i am mixed race. Well yes, of course white privileges exist but the extent of the privileges is extremely high, where as if you are white you can do anything without getting judged, literally. (I don't hate white people, my dads white) Well, what are you're thoughts ?
    You are very much mistaken.

Racism exists everywhere.

Racism is a wrong idea how to deal with your life.

For the record, I am nearly blond <fair> and I had recently anti-racism treat about it.

A very black guy tried to humiliate me publicly many times and he got the approval of the ethnical majority around also.

Are you happy to hear that? I hope you are not.

Yes, it is wrong, deeply wrong. Only sick minds do it.

Just give your best to see people not like having a colour of skin or hair, that is wrong. We are all people <and I know not everybody would tell you that>.

Now calm down, everybody has similar experience. It is not only you. I do understand your pain though.

Just sending you love and respect. I know how painful it is.

PS: when you meet such people, keep repeating to yourself - we are all the same, we are all people. We deserve love. They need love, they are unhappy, that is why they do it. I love them for they are suffering and unhappy and they don't know what they do to me.

ReputationRep:
    get outta here. im guessing you live in the uk. the uk isnt racist. if anything unis are more inclined to take you because you're a minority. this isn't america or somewhere deeply racist.
    The thing is, in the uk racism *is more of a closet issue. Publicly, people are more politically correct however, if you go to places whereby you are truly the minority like at conferences or even the outskirts you can see those negative attitudes shine through. *via people expressions or their initial demeanour around you.*
    Even in the media, many races are not truly represented; its seldom you'll find an Asian or black women on tv (I'm not talking about the light skinned ones)! Lol and when you do, they are in their perceived stereotyped *roles. -_-*

People expect you to behave in with the preconceived *stereotype of your race and in that sense, people of so called "ethnic minority" (a term which is also placed there to make other races seem inferior btw) have to work twice as hard to obtain certain things that unfortunately their white counterparts can get with less work.*

That said, I know a lot of trolls will think that I'm being racist. That is not the case. Indeed you have white people who do work hard just like everyone else to stand out from the crowd. However, in this world (especially in the previously colonised areas of the world) there is still this idea that white people and lighted skinned people are superior to the others. Let's be honest here please.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Augvstus)
    racism doesn't exist lmao
    Orly? I guess I can't get banned for insulting Blacks, then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northamger Abbey)
    Hahahahah please hush now.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.