Turn on thread page Beta

who would u dream to date from TSR? watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by slytherin snake)
    lmao.

You know my name. Are you that perceptive? Or do you just no-life TSR? Ahhh 99% of dichotomies are false dichotomies aren't they?
    I'd like to one day be the latter.. ultimate goals.

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Ooooh. Hi Ry :hello:

Good thing you are, I was hovering over the ignore members button
    If the pseudonym checks out, I suspect that his member would be nigh-impossible to ignore.

Edit: Rumbled.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to one day be the latter.. ultimate goals.

:mmm:
    Considering you have more posts a day than my proper account I think you are well on your way to that goal haha. There's no need for shame though. TSR is good fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Haha isn't that Arfah?

(Original post by Imperion)
    Who is she? Fill me in bro :ahee:

I poured my heart out to Mochassassin but I guess... it was never meant to be~ :sad:
    Look up
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    TornadoGR4 This counts as one, right?

somemightsay888 just so you don't feel left out smh
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Considering you have more posts a day than my proper account I think you are well on your way to that goal haha. There's no need for shame though. TSR is good fun
    I can't believe just writing 'lol' and two-worded posts contribute to my huge number :hand:

I'll be gone when I get busy with uni prep .. and stuff.

And in regards to your name, it was Nova who leaked

(Original post by saeed97)
    Yeh i dont know what the invalid link but did you see the pic?
    No: images attached to posts within H&R are literally never approved, ever. Try a third-party hosting service.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe just writing 'lol' and two-worded posts contribute to my huge number :hand:

I'll be gone when I get busy with uni prep .. and stuff. :innocent:

And in regards to you name, it was Nova who leaked
    Bloody Nova. What else did she leak >_>

She's craaaaazzzzzy if you ask me. And not crazy-cool like me, crazy-sensitive -_-

Yes, I know *****ing about your girl-friends is not an optimal way to gain your approval. But ah well. As I say. I prefer sincere delivery of potentially rude thoughts than insincere deception for personal gain in terms of all relationships outside of business

Oh and I thought going back to uni would get me off TSR but NOPE. It didn't
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Bloody Nova. What else did she leak >_>

She's craaaaazzzzzy if you ask me. And not crazy-cool like me, crazy-sensitive -_-

Yes, I know *****ing about your girl-friends is not an optimal way to gain your approval. But ah well. As I say. I prefer sincere delivery of potentially rude thoughts than insincere deception for personal gain in terms of all relationships outside of business

Oh and I thought going back to uni would get me off TSR but NOPE. It didn't
    Ah little me, creating drama since day :daydreaming:

Tbh I don't remember, I kept forgetting to reply to her whatsapps :dontknow:

lol. Everyone has their own opinions. I'd much rather get to know the person myself instead of listening to others.

That was my only smidge of hope remaining, thanks a lot :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    :perv:

You will like me even more when I make this face ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No: images attached to posts within H&R are literally never approved, ever. Try a third-party hosting service.
    Never mind, it was simply a pic saying that the joke went over your head when i said i love myself and you told me to post anonymously.

ReputationRep:
    Anonymous, they're so mysterious and alluring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SourLikeLemon)
    Hahahahhaahahaahahahahahahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

:rofl:
    Me innit :perv::sexface::flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Aw

You one poor innocent soul 😂
    Tough lo-, I mean, life, bro

ReputationRep:
    Ah little me, creating drama since day :daydreaming:

Tbh I don't remember, I kept forgetting to reply to her whatsapps :dontknow:

lol. Everyone has their own opinions. I'd much rather get to know the person myself instead of listening to others.

That was my only smidge of hope remaining, thanks a lot :unimpressed:
    Are you actually little? I like little people.

Letting her down. Dang, TSR is more important to you than Nova? Poor Nova. She might get herself locked in a library again. And you are forgetting all the juicy banter too. You ain't no good at creating drama, who are you kidding

Well that's wise. Don't take my word for it, whatsapp her ass and realise how crazy it is. Nah, she means well, she's a nice person, she's just beyond sensitive. Freaks out over absolutely nothing. Probably quite insecure I guess.

It's perfectly fine. TSR is great, no need to leave. Become part of the family! (I have no idea who the family are; my TSR life is a rather solitary pursuit)

ReputationRep:
    I'd end up flipping my attitude towards them and be mean like I've done to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Me innit :perv::sexface::flutter:
    Of course babycakes :hubba:

:hump:

hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SourLikeLemon)
    :hump:
    Smh

(Original post by saeed97)
    Never mind, it was simply a pic saying that the joke went over your head when i said i love myself and you told me to post anonymously.
    Which ironically proves that my (only slightly less clichéd) joke went over your head in the first instance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    I wanna date Rainbowkiwi but I keep getting rejected :cry:
    Might be cos "Rainbowkiwi" doesn't actually exist. RainbowKiwi on the other hand tho!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.