Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims - Would you marry early? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    OP, seeing you're asking these questions, what's your take on this?
    Im generally suprised by the reaction i thought people would want later but im guessing people pushing their wills too far haha.

Im going to stay open at uni and search for a spouse should they come by if not im focusing right after my degree to get married

ReputationRep:
    Im not going to get married

If i do, it'll be a girl who wants no kids/cant have kids. I cant bring another life into this messed up world

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    u changed your name? and are u shocked? why? Me love illiterate desi gyaldem, they be luking bare peng. Very Cheap and easily disposable as well. Everybody wins
    Nah i didn't change my name. I am shocked. Because it's a freshy ting to say that. That sounds so rude omg. No one wins.

Whoever you are, I feel disgusted by your mentality. The last sentence 😒 She shouldn't have to put up with you bs.
    friend i think you've misunderstood as hard working man providing for family, i shouldn't put up with bs of me desi girl. gyaldem need to understand hardworking man, he final say.

My philosophy is- Buy the product and then test, as well as also to be dependent on your parents financially, let them arrange a marriage (preferably with an illiterate desi girl), and hope the relationship works out, and if she don't like it then tough, she should get used to it as divorce is hard to get for women.
    Wow, **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayderm)
    I personally would want the same but it seems like 25 is the minimum haha i might finish uni secure a job then start hunting hehe jk i mean searching
    I personally think delaying marriage isnt a good think but i can understand the complications in such a society where money comes first.

(Original post by oh my diddy!)

If i do, it'll be a girl who wants no kids/cant have kids. I cant bring another life into this messed up world

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't you like kids?

There's no way I'm getting married before I'm 25 lol

ReputationRep:
    My philosophy is- Buy the product and then test, as well as also to be dependent on your parents financially, let them arrange a marriage (preferably with an illiterate desi girl), and hope the relationship works out, and if she don't like it then tough, she should get used to it as divorce is hard to get for women.
    What a scumbag comment, i hope nobody approaches you until you change this mentality, who the f*ck are you calling women products?
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Wow, **** off
    He most definitely should, out of earth.

ReputationRep:
    Im generally suprised by the reaction i thought people would want later but im guessing people pushing their wills too far haha.

Im going to stay open at uni and search for a spouse should they come by if not im focusing right after my degree to get married
    Yeah that's a good plan. I feel like the reason why so many Muslims want to get married earlier is due to the society that we live in. Good luck, though!

Are you Pakistani btw? You look Pakistani if that's you in your avatar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll be lucky if anyone even wants you jameel.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then be of those who make a change to this world.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But yeh pls dont have kids jameel

ReputationRep:
    friend i think you've misunderstood as hard working man providing for family, i shouldn't put up with bs of me desi girl. gyaldem need to understand hardworking man, he final say.
    What the heck did you just say?
    gyaldem?

(Original post by saeed97)
    I personally think delaying marriage isnt a good think but i can understand the complications in such a society where money comes first.
    I wouldn't exactly say *money comes first*, but as someone else said *financial and social stability and security come first*- then would I think of getting married tbh

ReputationRep:
    You'll be lucky if anyone even wants you jameel.
    Haha hi five on that one, trust. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's a good plan. I feel like the reason why so many Muslims want to get married earlier is due to the society that we live in. Good luck, though!

Are you Pakistani btw? You look Pakistani if that's you in your avatar.
    IM LEBANESE! WHY DO I LOOK PAKISTANI!?

Sorry :P i get that alot haha and yeah i mean look i go uni and what you will hear is like partying... then sex... then more partying then throwing up and basically it is pure torment inside, Idk how ill last lol which is why i want to get married but chances are slim.

EDIT: I want to get married but NO Kids until i/we (if i get married) have a home and a stable good enough income. A kid at uni or right after that'll be worse than being single

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but you really need to watch what you're saying. I mean, what do you even mean 'bs of me desi girl'? If you feel like you're a hard working man, then find a hard working woman for yourself. However, your attitude won't get you far. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    IM LEBANESE! WHY DO I LOOK PAKISTANI!?

Sorry :P i get that alot haha and yeah i mean look i go uni and what you will hear is like partying... then sex... then more partying then throwing up and basically it is pure torment inside, Idk how ill last lol which is why i want to get married but chances are slim.
    Ayyy Lebanon reppin!!

(Original post by saeed97)
    Then be of those who make a change to this world.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But yeh pls dont have kids jameel
    Jameels kids will be trolls running around tsr :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Whoever you are, I feel disgusted by your mentality. The last sentence 😒 She shouldn't have to put up with you bs.
    Ek Villain :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2017
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.