Turn on thread page Beta

Anything you wouldn't do? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    oh. I hope they got the help they needed. We did try our best to help
    Yeah me too. Nothing more we could have done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    I will only kill if someone has harmed my family members. I will never kill someone to gain another persons affection. Not in my nature.
    So not only would a family member be dead, you'd also spend the rest of your life in prison. Nice one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    He wanted to go to a temple for the rest of his life? Lol I'd rather not spend the rest of my life in a temple...that would call for a divorce.
    No I mean like he saw this temple on TV when he was 5 and wanted to visit it ever since. But he really wanted to visit it with his wife to make it extra special so you could both experience it together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    So not only would a family member be dead, you'd also spend the rest of your life in prison. Nice one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    M8 don't get cheeky with me fam. 1v1 outside kfc. Noscope only

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    No I mean like he saw this temple on TV when he was 5 and wanted to visit it ever since. But he really wanted to visit it with his wife to make it extra special so you could both experience it together.
    Oh I see, lol um nooooo, I don't want to eat animals

Maybe he can eat mine for me? That would be a nice thing to do on his part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    That is you

I'm not that mean.
    They can go sleep in another room, or if the walls are thin, the garage.
    LOL id feel kind of sorry for the guy, my dad and mum snore loudd haha

ReputationRep:
    Eat her toenails.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.