Turn on thread page Beta

I have 0 faith in British Doctors watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Your model assumes there are doctors who are good and will drastically increase their patient seeing capacity. Unfortunately that's crap.
    erm ok.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ur gay

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, I've always had really god experiences, personally.

ReputationRep:
    If you are concerned about something serious then go to more than one doctor and if you're not convinced then ask questions. Had a testicle scare recently and I went to multiple and had them checked several times.

Some of them are ****ing useless though. One of them didn't even bother to check, just gave me antibiotics and sent me away, not the first time it's happened either.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with them googling symptoms in front of you. They shouldn't be expected to know what every single symptom of every illness is. By googling symptoms, they can see what the possibilities are of the illness, and use their med school training and medical knowledge to find out what it would most likely be.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.