Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Right? No-one cares about Sikhs, and they come from Asia. But they just happen to live their lives without trying to inflict their world view on the rest of us.
    generally distain toward certain peoples that are differnet doesnt stop with just one group, it moves on to other 'differnt' people - that is the mantra of the right wing.

islam is giving the right wing the momentum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dictator)
    There is no such thing as Islamophobia...
    Coming from 'the dictator' yh we can see why ignoring other peoples issues benefits you, nice try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr JB)
    The writing has been on the wall for a long time. This is only just the beginning of the civil unrest. First it will start off with Islamophobic attacks as the natives retaliate due to the current ongoings around the world, then it will lead to retaliation from Muslims who feel they are being persecuted by these groups and it will all end in riots and civil unrest on the streets of the United Kingdom. I do not agree with all of this and wish people could just live harmoniously but they can't. Its not going to end well.
    -Taxi drivers get beaten up by white racist men or verbally abused by white women
    - women in head scarves get abuse both physically and verbally
    -Cigarette ash was constantly being thrown at a Muslim friend of mine in my presence
    -Muslims have been beaten to death by islamophobes yet it doesn't make the headlines
    -Islamic centres gets abuse too, not long ago
    - In fact it's getting worse

ReputationRep:
    this title is not true, not all crimes against muslims are because they're muslim

plus islamophobia doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    What has been the increase in homophobic crime in London?

ReputationRep:
    Lol islamaphobia. No one is scared of Islam mate.

ReputationRep:
    Islamaphobia is on the rise. No doubt about it. It's sad because a good proportion of Muslims are pretty darn good people.

However this is one issue for me: Note I'm not saying apologise because a small groups of individuals' actions should not lead to a whole religion to be accounted. This could be due to the apparent lack of leader/key spokesperson for British Muslims but counteracting the actions of particular 'Muslims.' Now if a young Muslim was raped by anyone of any colour. Would Muslims not cause a fuss? Yes they would. So why wasn't there a fuss when Rotherham occured? Surely a child of any background is still a child? You should have joined the white people in shaming these vile people and actively campaigning for rights of all these children no matter what they're colour is. I live in East London, where there's a large group of MACs, where are the Muslims when they plaster the place with Sharia Zone stickers? Absent. We're not saying come drink with us, we're saying let us drink and we'll keep out of the way. Where are the people campaigning for the criminal prosecution of Anjem Choudary? Create a separate petition from the EDL ones and show that you love Britain and show/educate us Brits that a fair few of us have got Islam all wrong and that it is a great religion! Just like the Archbishop of Canterbury or Desmond Tutu, have an Chief Imam (I apologise if this wouldn't be possible) who voiced his opinion on all British issues and actively condemn any wrongdoing by anyone whether it these disgusting islamaphobic attacks or homophobic attacks.

The fact that we Mo Farah is the only famous British Muslim that most Brits will know, is an issue. Islam community does need to step it up and actively participate in Britain's issues whether it involves Muslims or not. Because quite frankly, I did feel sad by the number of Muslims who turned up for the sake that they are Muslims yet the numbers we're significantly less during the Ukraine crisis.

Of course, some Muslims care about everyone but quite a fair few seem to helping out fellow Muslims and not anyone from else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    every effect has a cause

but as usual we see muslims claiming they are the 'real' victims in all of this

Also would need to see the tell mama report as we know they are full of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Lol islamaphobia. No one is scared of Islam mate.
    You may not be scared of Islam, but it appears that you are scared of dictionaries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr JB)
    The writing has been on the wall for a long time. This is only just the beginning of the civil unrest. First it will start off with Islamophobic attacks as the natives retaliate due to the current ongoings around the world, then it will lead to retaliation from Muslims who feel they are being persecuted by these groups and it will all end in riots and civil unrest on the streets of the United Kingdom. I do not agree with all of this and wish people could just live harmoniously but they can't. Its not going to end well.

Illegal immigrants in Hungary, 230 km from Budapest:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ0CfOi4tYM

Refugee crisis: Hundreds try to storm Vienna train, police shut down Budapest main station https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzOZST3olECalais: Illegals complain and throw away food given by French leftists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTSdUdQeLY

etc. everybody knows how to find documentary from the events around Europe.

What I see is not helpless and scared women and children, I see huge amount of Pakistani young and fit men <where are the Syria refugees? > also I see then angry, ungrateful and restless, also helpless policemen blocked by stupid orders.

'Refugees throw away food? what they ask for if they don't want food and shelter?

Etcetera.

PS: I come from Bulgaria. Historically Bulgaria has long period experience with the invasions from Muslims, mostly Turks. Formally Bulgaria was 5 centuries a Turkish possession.

I am not afraid of Islam, I just tell European people the very truth.

Facts.

Europeans are not experienced in living together with Muslims. They keep believing that Muslims can be changed and integrated. No, they would not be ever integrated. After decades of unsuccessful policy of 'integration', Europe experience very painfully the consequences of that disbelief.

Bulgarians know very well how to live with Muslims - just keep far away and don't try to integrate anybody, but Turks in their state and Bulgarians in our state. It is not possible to live in one country, they will always try to invade us again.

In my lifetime I heard many times what Turks believe about Bulgaria - they openly shout: Bulgaria is ours, it is a matter of time to get you back.

Turks openly want to get back all their former provinces - Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, Crete, parts of Hungary, Montenegro.... the Kosovo war was created to place Muslims over the historically Serbian territory, their old capital, also place of historical battles between Turks and Christians in 14 century.Call that islamophobia? no, it is not phobia, it is a historical truth which I witness every single day of my life.

Yes, many Muslims are peaceful, but most of them are not. We all know why is that. The religion makes them believe they should support jihad and kill non-Muslims.

No another part of the world to create and export so much wars and soldiers. Only in the Middle East where is the heart of the Islam.

Where Christians now have wars? no such place. Christians are quiet and peaceful.

Same with Buddhists, also other religions. All the wars are in the Middle East, nowhere else. The whole world is peaceful, only Middle East is not, ever.

The only possible sensible and logical comment is, we don't want war in Europe, get back these 'refugees' , most of them are not at all refugees, they are army of soldiers to invade Europe.

We don't want war, that's all.

I don't see islamophobia when I simply don't want wars and conflicts.

I am peaceful citizen of Europe and I dislike strongly these conflicts and this invasion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Islamophobia isn't a word and shouldn't be used for such things as violence against Muslims

People should be free to criticise barbaric and backwards ideologies such as Islam otherwise if everyone stays quite and is afraid of speaking out in case they're "islamophobic" we might end up in in a society where gays are thrown off roofs and women are slaves in the houses.
    Exactly. Just as we support gay marriage, we should support Muslim women's freedom from wearing the viel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr JB)
    You may not be scared of Islam, but it appears that you are scared of dictionaries.

Respect for your good intentions dear Mr. JB, BUT:

you CANNOT convince any Bulgarian that Islam is peaceful religion.

Ask Bulgarians.

What Brits know about Islam? nothing. Muslims started to come recently in Britain and Brits don't have that historical experience which Bulgarians and Greeks and Serbians have.

This is why they still believe in multicultural society. Why Bulgarians don't believe? because we lived in the Turkish empire 5 centuries and we KNOW, WE EXPERIENCED the impossibility to live peacefully in the Islam.

Where Islam makes a step ahead, war comes and killing and devastation come too.

If you speak that in Bulgaria, Greece or Serbia, you will probably face a deep hate and rejection. Not even one nation mentioned above not to know the real face of the Islam.

Our countries are covered with our bones and blood after centuries of defence against Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghaniza)
    -Taxi drivers get beaten up by white racist men or verbally abused by white women
    - women in head scarves get abuse both physically and verbally
    -Cigarette ash was constantly being thrown at a Muslim friend of mine in my presence
    -Muslims have been beaten to death by islamophobes yet it doesn't make the headlines
    -Islamic centres gets abuse too, not long ago
    - In fact it's getting worse

Hello dear Ghaniza.I read some of your comments. Today I decided to reply to your comment.

Considering the fact that I am Bulgarian and I can show you centuries of Muslim abuse over Christians <a proven historical fact, I can invite you to see museums in Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, full with skeletons and bones of massive killings and genocide, also we can speak about the massive Armenian genocide in the beginning of century>....

in this context how do you suggest that Muslims are suppressed or limited in their rights in between Christians?

Also we all know what happened to the Christian Yazidi minority.
    http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-w...e-of-religion/

Bearing the facts in our minds, can you show at least one war conflict or similar events which Christians did to the Muslims?

PS: why so convenient Muslims are always insisting they are victims when in fact they invaded Europe and they are the AGRESSORS over Europe, not Europe invaded Middle East?

Why Christians don't do that in the Middle East, to enter Muslim countries and outnumber the Muslims and to claim territories and to build up churches?

Why it is only this way round and never the other way round?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex9999999999)
    x
    I've not disputed this. I know my history on the Ottoman Empire. My point is there will, just like there has been elsewhere when Islam grows to a certain point, be bloodshed and civil unrest. This is exactly what happened during the Ottoman Empire and it will now happen in Western Europe as well.

ReputationRep:
    Going back to the OP, the reason we are seeing a rise in these attacks is because we as a people are seeing past the propaganda that islam is not a threat to our way of life and that they can integrate. They never will. Were gonna see aa social conflict the likes this country has never seen before. It gets darker before the dawn

ReputationRep:
    Since Islam was established in 8 century by Mohamed, all the wars in this area were created and led in order to serve the Muslim war ideology and goals to invade and possess.

How many centuries makes that? count please to 21.

How any Muslim can convince ME BEING BULGARIAN THAT ISLAM IS PEACEFUL RELIGION?

Most of these centuries Bulgarians spent under Muslim rule. We escaped from the Islam because of what? Russia, another Christian country, liberated us <I am not commenting now details, just the main fact of the liberation.>

For me, yes, there is ideological and religious war <jihad> against Christians.

Since Islam appeared, that jihad never stopped.

Islamophobia is incorrect word to call it - nobody is afraid from the Islam, but from the greed to possess, invade and get, shown by Islam religion.

ReputationRep:
    Islamophobic crime on the rise.

Is there widespread condemnation on TSR from the non-Muslim majority?

Nope, just posts saying Muslims whinge about everything and Islamophobia doesn't exist, there is no Islamophobic crime.

It's the same ostrich mentality you get when there are posts on here about sexual assault and rape on the rise: "well you can't look at a woman these days without being accused of rape".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr JB)
    I've not disputed this. I know my history on the Ottoman Empire. My point is there will, just like there has been elsewhere when Islam grows to a certain point, be bloodshed and civil unrest. This is exactly what happened during the Ottoman Empire and it will now happen in Western Europe as well.

The Ottoman empire included nearly all Middle East, also Egypt and trials to invade Africa to Morocco also.

Also parts of Iran, Iraq and all Syria, also deep in the Arab peninsula.

This is why I claim Bulgarians know Islam in its heart - being part of the Ottoman empire Bulgarians, Serbians and Greeks had the sad opportunity to communicate directly with the true Islam.

This is centuries of experience. Brits rejected to see the sad experience of other nations and they will pay the tragic price of their illusions also.

How anybody could be able to believe that Islam is peaceful is beyond my imagination.

How many centuries of killing and raping do you need to understand what really happens to Europe?

<and don't forget to thank to the Balkans for the resistance to protect Europe - Europe became a world centre of culture because the Balkans stopped Islam to invade Europe>

Every time Europe lets Muslims to come into Europe, every time you yourself let them invade you with not even one gun shut.

Europe is suicidal to do that.

Remember my words. Not even one Greek, Serbian, Bulgarian to tell you something else.

The truth is, knowing Islam, some of us escape in the West, for the reason we dislike Islam. I explained above and I will explain even more.

Islam never stopped trying to invade back these countries. We witness much more being the border between Europe and Asia.

You are very naïve and stupid to give up like that, providing them all.

If anybody has doubts please feel free to make a quick trip to these countries and to see and witness what I claim here.

Speak with the natives - not even one of them will tell you something different.

ReputationRep:
    Women wearing the hijab and niqab are also being attacked more but you wont hear about that....

why is this country so racist??

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Muslims.html

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.