Turn on thread page Beta

What do girls think of other girls with small breasts? watch

I'm actually jealous of smaller sizes - even when I lost a load of weight, it barely shifted from that area - only went down one size! Although I am considering a reduction due to back problems that my boobs don't help with!

ReputationRep:
    Us women aren't as *****y as you think. I couldn't give a **** how big or small someone's boobs are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what kind of thread is this? people truly have nothing to do, busy making threads on breasts

ReputationRep:
    I think damn can we swap :lol:
    I'm straight, but imo girls with smaller breasts are more attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    I would judge a woman with larger breasts, not a woman with smaller breasts.
    You would judge a woman because of a body part that she wasn't in control of?

Wow. What an unpleasant body fascist

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by picklescamp)
    I think damn can we swap :lol:
    I'm straight, but imo girls with smaller breasts are more attractive
    Can we swap?

Yes, we are :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Girls tend to be *****y sometimes so what do they think of girls with smaller breasts do you look down upon them or think you are more attractive because yours are bigger?
    No threat detected probably.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine the same as I think of guys with small/large penises... Ergo don't give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    look down lol WHAT

unless a girl has some massive self esteem and jealousy issues, I doubt any would "look down" on other girls based on boob size

tbf only time i look at another girl's breasts is when they look super nice (i mean like if a girl's tee shirt makes her tits look good, regardless of size. don't think there is any such thing as the "perfect size" and I know most girls would rather have longer legs or a nicer arse than big boobs.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can we swap?

Yes, we are :flutter:
    Well, i am rather attached to mine
    You don't want this back pain man trust me

(Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    I imagine the same as I think of guys with small/large penises... Ergo don't give a ****.
    Pretty much :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Jealousy is a horrible thing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not *****y, I don't comment on them... but inside I kind of pity them. If I'm going out with a small breasted friend, I wear clothes that don't show off my own so she doesn't feel bad about herself.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't think anything. I like all boobs whether they are big or small.

ReputationRep:
    My pecs> breasts

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls seem to have "grass is greener" feelings about this, the ones with big boobs want small ones, the ones with small boobs want big ones.

Girls seem nice on here, which is contrary to the typical rule that people are bigger dicks online. I've heard lots of girls be hyper critical of other girls, maybe I've just been unlucky in who I've met.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    A lot of girls seem to have "grass is greener" feelings about this, the ones with big boobs want small ones, the ones with small boobs want big ones.

Girls seem nice on here, which is contrary to the typical rule that people are bigger dicks online. I've heard lots of girls be hyper critical of other girls, maybe I've just been unlucky in who I've met.
    It's usually jealousy or insecurity when women are overly critical of others appearance. If you're happy with yourself there's no need to put people down, you get nothing from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyKoRn)
    It's usually jealousy or insecurity when women are overly critical of others appearance. If you're happy with yourself there's no need to put people down, you get nothing from it.
    I dunno, I would say some of these girls aren't very insecure. It's not like they always do it in a horrible way, it's just like they're really observant, I wouldn't even notice a lot of these flaws, like a girl having a weird neck or something.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure? Why would they feel the need to even mention it, is the point.

I notice many things about other people but I don't feel the need to say it out loud as offense is likely to be taken. It serves no purpose to highlight any supposed 'imperfections' about someone, especially if they are things they either cannot help or were born with.
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    I dunno, I would say some of these girls aren't very insecure. It's not like they always do it in a horrible way, it's just like they're really observant, I wouldn't even notice a lot of these flaws, like a girl having a weird neck or something.

ReputationRep:
    The size of another girl's breasts doesn't bother me. No way do I think I'm more attractive than them because of breast size, or look down upon them, why should I? As long as they aren't trying to wack anything, of any size, in my face, hey I'm fine with whatever they have

ReputationRep:
    I find massive boobs that are blobbing all over the place more offensive

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.