Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims... When most white people in the UK hate us anyway should we not just go back watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghaniza)
    Well agreed, that's my argument too, humans commit acts through choice and a whole group can't be responsible.
    Unless the group supports an ideology that condones those acts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    Subtle as an air raid.
    Subtle as a large blackmans **** up your arse in the prison shower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Borgia)
    Subtle as a large blackmans **** up your arse in the prison shower
    Projecting your fantasy, m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normies Out)
    Projecting your fantasy, m8?
    Personally I would prefer a prison of small asian men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vandervalls)
    Once i'm done with my degree i want to go home but syria is at war so ill most likely move to Lebanon or Jordan. Why to live where someone hates you and calls you a foreigner
    Well... if you consider country other than UK as "home" then yes, you are a foreigner.And why aren't you willing to fight for your country (then again- 75% of recent refugees are men in service age..)?

(Original post by Awesome_Alien)
    I am British. It is the only nationality I have and the only home I know. If anyone has an issue with that, then that is there problem. Not mine.
    If I could give you more than one thumb up, I would!

(Original post by jape)
    Britishness is a culture, which your ethnic background has no bearing on.
    I agree (if that matters)

(Original post by jape)
    Saying "you're not really British" to people with centuries or more of roots here is ridiculous.
    it doesn't even has to be a century (or more); I don't see any issue on calling someone British if such person classify himself as a British person (and his actions do not contradict that) and has a British citizenship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vandervalls)
    Why not just go back to where our parents, grandparents or great grandparents came from....

Nobody would hate you, if you behave as a normal person, not being naughty and arrogant or even worse, doing damages.

The other way round, if you work, if you give, if you help, if you add in a positive way, who can hate you and kick you out.

Don't you think it is up to you how people perceive you?

Nobody is able just to hate for the hating.

You get what you give to the others. You give away hate, you receive back hate.

It is a pattern and I bet you have it a lot in your life.

The change comes from within you. No place in this world to change anything for you if you don't do it first in within.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with this. If they want to do so of course. The Traditional Britain group support voluntary repatriations.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.