The Student Room Group

Have any of you females ever been in a physical fight?

Scroll to see replies

Yes I have :innocent: :colondollar:
Reply 41
I was camping with some friends in year 11, some chavs turned up and started giving abuse. I apparently looked at one the wrong way and got attacked by 6-7 girls. Basically me just trying not to go on the floor while giving a few punches. Ended up running into a completely random persons house who called the police for me.
Original post by arfah
Not very hard but decent. This guy elbowed my foot once by accident, it was horrid. Worst pain I've ever felt.

So true. :lol: Especially when that part between your foot and leg connects with an elbow or knee, holy hell :eek:
Back when I used to kickbox I did
Reply 44
Original post by Anon_98
It would never, ever get to that point though and that scenario is incredibly unlikely to occur. I would never provoke someone in the first place tbh and people who do that are silly but if I ever did something awful to anyone, I would most likely apologise and explain myself. The other person should be understanding and not react in that way. If for some reason they were too angry to understand my view and therefore still wanted to punch me then I'd try to talk them out of it.Yes aha, that's exactly what I'd do while attempting to defend myself. I wouldn't punch you back. XD If I died in the process then...you'd pay for my coffin. :colone:

But I still dont see how you can say that you're in danger if you don't know how to fight. What you gave an example of is something that never occurs on a day-to-day basis and if you disagree then clearly youre hanging out with the wrong crowd/something(?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are very sweet and innocent and Im not going to take that away from you. I just hope you never have to leave Wonderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
I heard that some TSR girls enjoy naked mud wrestling.

You wish haha
Reply 46
Yeah. I pulled her braids out. She then decided to take it a step further and attempt to throw a chair at me. Bitch was crazy.
Yes, sadly.

I grew up in a not great area and had to deal with some not great people.

I'm not proud of it, but I'm grateful because it gave me the confidence to not let anyone take advantage of me as I got older, and I sure as hell make sure my daughters know how to defend themselves should the same happen to them.

I hate to do the whole 'product of your environment' thing but I think a lot of it is down to the neighbourhood in which you live. Thankfully I live in a slightly better one than I did as a kid, and I'm hopeful that my kids never go through that. But god forbid anyone who tries it on with either of mine, because my eldest wants to be the next Ronda Rousey lol.
People are so judgmental on here! If you've never been in a fight then count yourself lucky, but I have, a few times. Actually, now that I think about it, every fight I've been in has been in defense of someone else that has been hit or bullied by the other person, but I've never thrown the first punch, so I wouldn't go back and change it. I've been involved in 4 fights altogether, one was with a man (I was 14, he was 18 and I'd confronted him for attacking my sister with a group of people) the others were in with other girls two of them in school, unsurprisingly as I attended quite a rough school. But I never wanted to be involved in these fights, I was forced into a situation that I could either run and leave someone else in a position that they felt unable to defend themselves, or defend them.
Yes. The details are a bit blurry. My last physical fight was when I was 17; some girl pretended to know me and asked about a guy and then sucker punched me :rolleyes: We got down to business and a couple months ago I saw her recently after almost 10 years and she didn't say anything :h: Since then it's been screaming matches with people and they never touch me as angry as they want to come off. *yawn*

Original post by chantalc
nope. I think its so trashy, would much rather talk it out. This girl at my school would go on about the fights she would have at the weekend and I think it looks so cheap. Fighting in general annoys me, male or female.

Mkayyy...but if you're the one to take the high road, and walk away but then she grabs you, what now?
Reply 50
I've seen three girls stamping on a guys head/neck/hands with their stilettos on a night out, before being bundled into a police car and then slapped on the wrist and let go. Only for two weeks later, them to do it all over again to someone else. That time two of them got jail time which is a result I guess.
I got in a fight when I was five in a farm playbarn. It was me against a boy a few years older. I ended up with a punched in nose. I got a free ice cream out of it though.
Punched a girl in self defense (she was th meanest person i had met in high school)
she attacked me because she was bored (kept pushing me in corridor)
i got pissed off pushed her to the left and punched her jaw she fell downnnnn
unfortunately it was the staff room door i pushed her in
but i didnt get any trouble.:smile:
i have never punched someoneone but knew the basics about knocking someone out
Reply 53
Original post by star80
Punched a girl in self defense (she was th meanest person i had met in high school)
she attacked me because she was bored (kept pushing me in corridor)
i got pissed off pushed her to the left and punched her jaw she fell downnnnn
unfortunately it was the staff room door i pushed her in
but i didnt get any trouble.:smile:
i have never punched someoneone but knew the basics about knocking someone out

are you male?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treypound
You are very sweet and innocent and Im not going to take that away from you. I just hope you never have to leave Wonderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

XD Oh gosh. >.< Thank you(?) <3Well, I guess I hope I don't ever have to leave Wonderland either. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treypound

female!

Quick Reply

Latest