The Student Room Group

How hard is A-level Physics?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iceangel8
Honestly go for it. Even with retaking unit 1 which didn't even go up by much I just improved a lot and refined my revision technique and skills and aced the a2 modules and for some reason it totalled an A* at the end mainly as grade boundaries are quite low. But yes it is possible don't be disheartened with a B just work hard and it will naturally become easier than AS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you do to improve in the second year that you didn't do in the first year?
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
What did you do to improve in the second year that you didn't do in the first year?

General exam technique, maths skills and problem solving and grasping of concepts and being able to link physics principles. Just the whole kind of physics logical way of thinking which I did not possess when I started I just seemed to get.
Reply 42
Hi I hope you don't mind me asking. I came across your thread and wondered how you're finding a level maths and physics? I'd like to do those combo so wanted an honest opinion. I'm more of a GCSE B student not A* however have same aspirations going into mechanical engineering. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest