Turn on thread page Beta

How hard is A-level Physics? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceangel8)
    Honestly go for it. Even with retaking unit 1 which didn't even go up by much I just improved a lot and refined my revision technique and skills and aced the a2 modules and for some reason it totalled an A* at the end mainly as grade boundaries are quite low. But yes it is possible don't be disheartened with a B just work hard and it will naturally become easier than AS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did you do to improve in the second year that you didn't do in the first year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SheLikeTheMango)
    What did you do to improve in the second year that you didn't do in the first year?
    General exam technique, maths skills and problem solving and grasping of concepts and being able to link physics principles. Just the whole kind of physics logical way of thinking which I did not possess when I started I just seemed to get.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I hope you don't mind me asking. I came across your thread and wondered how you're finding a level maths and physics? I'd like to do those combo so wanted an honest opinion. I'm more of a GCSE B student not A* however have same aspirations going into mechanical engineering. Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 6, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.