Turn on thread page Beta

Any other girls love being slutty? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That question will be answered THIS SUNDAY NIGHT, when John Cena faces Chris Jericho for The United States Championship at SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE RRRRSLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMM
    we've all seen that prank call ya know

ReputationRep:
    Am free at the lawns! Pm me 😊

ReputationRep:
    If you had to rate yourself in looks from 1-10 and be honest - what number would you be?

Or ofc post/pm a pic.

ReputationRep:
    Lol well if it were up to me, I'd have a new girl every week also while single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover;[url="tel:59238057")
    59238057[/url]]Troll alert.
    Has to be, no girl would describe things in this way..

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand the hate and level of judgement aimed at OP/her situation. Essentially, the issue is that she enjoys sex. So what if it isn't in a monogamous relationship? She's doing something that she enjoys and makes her happy.. not harming anyone in the process either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    I legit know girls like this, so it may not be troll.

Yh man I'm a hoe 24/7 it's like a lifestyle just hoeing around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess2502)
    i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !
    Your mother must be so proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    x10

Men dont actually like *** dumpsters other than for the purpose of dumping their *** into them and thats it.
    As a male I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly don't think it's anyone's business. Do what makes you happy.

HOWEVER

on a serious note please please be careful where contraception is concerned. Use condoms every time. Plus don't be surprised if you get genital warts or herpes as these are very commonly spread and condoms don't really stop them. Be safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Yh man I'm a hoe 24/7 it's like a lifestyle just hoeing around
    The Oxbridge Lifestyle fam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Honestly don't think it's anyone's business.
    She's made it everyone's business by creating this thread

(Original post by High Stakes)
    The Oxbridge Lifestyle fam.
    Yes b we can hoe around in Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call myself a slut as I don't believe having multiple sexual partners makes you a slut. I am entitled to sleep with who I want when I want and how many people I want. I like having sex. And I like having casual flings and one night stand. But I am not a slut. I'm simply comfortable and happy within my sexuality and its expression.

To all the women on this thread saying gross- really? Really though? We're not in biblical times. If you seriously believe sleeping around makes you gross or any less of a decent human being, then please reevaluate your morals.

Consensual, safe sex is harming no one.

Attitudes to sex which are frankly outdated are.

p.s. also it's ok for women to reclaim the word slut for themselves as a way of empowerment, but it's still never ok for anyone else to call them this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    Honestly don't think it's anyone's business. Do what makes you happy.

HOWEVER

on a serious note please please be careful where contraception is concerned. Use condoms every time. Plus don't be surprised if you get genital warts or herpes as these are very commonly spread and condoms don't really stop them. Be safe.
    i don't use it. Has led to some awkward events haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    If you had to rate yourself in looks from 1-10 and be honest - what number would you be?

Or ofc post/pm a pic.
    9/10 definitely

I'd call myself slutty because I'm extremely sexually charged and love nothing more than doing filthy, submissive things to derive sexual pleasure - but with my boyfriend, not every random dude I meet. You don't sound like a slut, you sound like a skank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess2502)
    pm me
    No one wants any kind of long term commitment with a girl who "loves being slutty"

Might be all fun and games now, but when you're all used up and no one wants to put a ring on it, your party might just be over sweet heart.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.