Turn on thread page Beta

Medical University Varna 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am applying through SME for 2016 entry and will be sitting the entrance exam in varna on the 27th of september. The agency is taking us as a group on the 25th september and help sort out stuff like accomodation for us. Is there any girls here who is interested in being my roommate/s and share a 2 bed/3 flat?. Anyone into kpop kdramas? lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm flying out on the 25th too! Haven't sorted out accommodation yet. Open to sharing. Planning on going there and seeing what they have on offer in terms of housing.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ioann15,
    I wanted to ask you if you could give me some Tipps for the entry exam ? I already bought the handbook and I wonder if it is enough the just learn the handbook ?.. How can I prepare myself ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey did you apply for this year? I'm planning to apply for dentistry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamjarz)
    Hey did you apply for this year? I'm planning to apply for dentistry.
    I'm in the process of applying at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if I can change my mind about a course once I have confirmed an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katme)
    Hey Ioann15,
    I wanted to ask you if you could give me some Tipps for the entry exam ? I already bought the handbook and I wonder if it is enough the just learn the handbook ?.. How can I prepare myself ?

Hi the handbook is enough, i'll go to the entry exam this year in july do you have the correct answers for the handbook?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.