Turn on thread page Beta

Mackay's Weekly Members Interview #4 - Lyrical Prodigy watch

ReputationRep:
    Mackay who do you have up next on the schedule?

Also, why do you do this?
    Not complaining; i think it's interesting but i just wonder why you decided to

(Original post by Mackay)
    Can confirm The Matrix is ****.
    WhenI first watched it as a kid i thought it was bloody awesome.
    But it turned in to one of those things where when you watch them again as an adult you realise they were actually not that good at all

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm The Matrix is ****.
    Can confirm your film taste is terrible

ReputationRep:
    Drl the entire interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Lel LP seems basic.

proper Big Mac meal, diet coke, and sweet and sour sauce type.
    :rofl: that's a rek. Putting this on my sig.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Mackay who do you have up next on the schedule?

Also, why do you do this?
    Not complaining; i think it's interesting but i just wonder why you decided to

WhenI first watched it as a kid i thought it was bloody awesome.
    But it turned in to one of those things where when you watch them again as an adult you realise they were actually not that good at all
    I've got a list of prominent members to get through, but i'll keep the running order a surprise.

Basically, I put forward the suggestion in a thread a few weeks ago asking how the FF could be improved. People seemed keen, and I wasn't planning on interviewing myself, but it seemed logical after everyone said they'd be keen to get to know members more.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a list of prominent members to get through, but i'll keep the running order a surprise.

Basically, I put forward the suggestion in a thread a few weeks ago asking how the FF could be improved. People seemed keen, and I wasn't planning on interviewing myself, but it seemed logical after everyone said they'd be keen to get to know members more.
    Oh Mackay, keeping us all on edge.
    Just waiting for difeo and Depleted's embarrassment really
    Mine will just be a hate-fest full of people tearing my answers apart and making me die inside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Drl the entire interview.
    Jam is mad at prod. :/

ReputationRep:
    Hoi

How about a little neuken in de keuken.

What stress do you envisage cannabis causing the NHS? It is already widely used and causes no problem (use if synthetic alternative is causing more and more problem)- really strange to see your stance on this I'm lieu your stance on prostitution; the Dutch really do hate this plant.

And why would you want a pathological liar as leader of the free world. Hillary is a dangerous woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    And why would you want a pathological liar as leader of the free world. Hillary is a dangerous woman.
    Who's the alternative? Sanders surely risks letting whichever nutjob the Republicans put up in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Who's the alternative? Sanders surely risks letting whichever nutjob the Republicans put up in.
    Sanders is by all means a better alternative than Hilary. And I don't agree that his nomination will mean a rep victory- that party is a ticking time bomb as with trump presence, they're going further into the zone that lost them the election and making the same mistakes. Sanders is making in roads with the youths last I heard- I.e. Obama's memo (I haven't really kept up to date with it all though).

ReputationRep:
    Sanders is by all means a better alternative than Hilary. And I don't agree that his nomination will mean a rep victory- that party is a ticking time bomb as with trump presence, they're going further into the zone that lost them the election and making the same mistakes. Sanders is making in roads with the youths last I heard- I.e. Obama's memo (I haven't really kept up to date with it all though).
    Obama had the ethnic minority vote though, and last I read they were generally behind Clinton this time around.

Republicans are going into a weird place but objectively the Democrats going to Sanders would be a similar direction of travel. Would Sanders get much support beyond the solidly blue states? Sanders vs someone like Jeb Bush would be a horrendously divisive campaign and it'd be hard to call a winner. Whereas Clinton pretty much guarantees four years, which would probably turn into eight. With the Republicans as dangerous as they are I think that's too good to turn down.

If Sanders forces some of his causes (in some form) onto Clinton's agenda, then all the better.

Disclaimer- not as up to date on US politics as I used to be, might be some outdated assumptions in there.

ReputationRep:
    Hoi

How about a little neuken in de keuken.

What stress do you envisage cannabis causing the NHS? It is already widely used and causes no problem (use if synthetic alternative is causing more and more problem)- really strange to see your stance on this I'm lieu your stance on prostitution; the Dutch really do hate this plant.

Hoi

Coolios

So what you're saying is...legalising this drug will not hinder the health services in anyway no? Then that's a teeny bit misinforming! Aside from finance, it'll have a physical impact, perhaps become more busy. Aside from economical advantages I just can't see any positive effects, it's still a drug at the end of the day. Although, to be fair, selling it in shops with added tax can fund the NHS thinking about it but see my reasoning above. There are lots of pros and cons but I just don't think its necessary.

And oh she seems like a breath of fresh air in ll honesty. I need to catch up with my US politics :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Hoi

Coolios

So what you're saying is...legalising this drug will not hinder the health services in anyway no? Then that's a teeny bit misinforming! Aside from finance, it'll have a physical impact, perhaps become more busy. Aside from economical advantages I just can't see any positive effects, it's still a drug at the end of the day. Although, to be fair, selling it in shops with added tax can fund the NHS thinking about it but see my reasoning above. There are lots of pros and cons but I just don't think its necessary.

And oh she seems like a breath of fresh air in ll honesty. I need to catch up with my US politics :ninja:
    I don't see how it will. There's no evidence to suggest that it does from places where it has been legalised. The only major s/e for it is mental health issue- which atm is minutiae and will remain so when legalised.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.