Turn on thread page Beta

Mecca crane collapse: 87 dead in Saudi Arabia (11/09/2015) watch

• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by simon_g)
    what goes around, comes around
    ...what if I told you most of the muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca and performing the hajj have nothing to do with many of the atrocities committed in the middle east and against the west? This is no different than a crane falling and killing anyone on Oxford Street or beside the Clyde. Many innocent people died due to a freak industrial accident: it doesn't matter what religion they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dictator)
    You're an idiot.
    Whatever you say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    so?
    What do you mean so? It shows all people are focused upon is lashing out at each other for not believing in the same thing, as opposed to acknowledging and giving their condolences to the people that died. Are we so focused on arguing over religion that we've forgotten about the value of a life?

ReputationRep:
    Just reading most the replies on here genuinely makes me sick, like how can people act so smug or celebrate over people dying. I know this forum attracts the weirdos from society but i didn't think that there were that many around.

Also the fact that people are relating this to 9/11 is pure stupidity how in any way were the 60 dead involved in it, or the fact that people say "They're muslim it's Karma or deserved". This is the ****ed up logic that's going to watch this world burn.

Let's just hope Karma reaches the morons sooner or later.

ReputationRep:
    Sickening to see that people are making jokes and trying to tether this to 9/11.

Thinking of the victims and their families - I hope they've found their salvation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elen90)
    Sickening to see that people are making jokes and trying to tether this to 9/11.

Thinking of the victims and their families - I hope they've found their salvation.
    I swear this website is enough to make someone lose faith in humanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMoralCleanse)
    911 was an inside job anyway.
    inside what ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Bush did 9/11 and y'all let him get away with it
    sometimes, I think that it's all useless

all the dialogue and discussion

all the education, the media

people just believe what they want to believe, and reality is the last of their concerns

ReputationRep:
    4 reps for an edgy post...

People actually believe this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    4 reps for an edgy post...

People actually believe this.
    many, many people simply believe whatever fits in best with their ideology or the ideas current in their environment

and this explains why so many people can believe in obvious absurdities, against all reason, logic as well as material evidence

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    If I were a Muslim/Saudi I suppose I would find it hard not to think of this as some kind of 'sign' :beard:

May God rest their souls
    Its easy to think that but really as a muslim we know that we are being tested with everything in this life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    sometimes, I think that it's all useless

all the dialogue and discussion

all the education, the media

people just believe what they want to believe, and reality is the last of their concerns
    No need,I won't bother taking it into consideration. Fact is,he's gotten away with it and now his brother wants to run as president

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibzish)
    Its easy to think that but really as a muslim we know that we are being tested with everything in this life
    Do Muslims not believe (some) 'acts of God' constitute a 'sign' of something too? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    No need,I won't bother taking it into consideration. Fact is,he's gotten away with it and now his brother wants to run as president
    to believe that Bush organised 9/11 borders on insanity

ReputationRep:
    to believe that Bush organised 9/11 borders on insanity
    Bush doesn't have the brains for all that. He obviously wasn't the only one in on the plan

ReputationRep:
    Bush doesn't have the brains for all that. He obviously wasn't the only one in on the plan
    so, who organised it ? Bin Laden in cooperation with Bush and Roger Federer ?

ReputationRep:
    so, who organised it ? Bin Laden in cooperation with Bush and Roger Federer ?
    The bush family stopped being friends with the bin laden family way before 9/11 attacks. Bush and his little comrades. Nice way to enter a country/use the weapons of mass destruction excuse to get their hands on oil. Just like they did with Afghanistan for the poppy plants/heroine. Drugs are big business in America.

ReputationRep:
    The bush family stopped being friends with the bin laden family way before 9/11 attacks. Bush and his little comrades. Nice way to enter a country/use the weapons of mass destruction excuse to get their hands on oil. Just like they did with Afghanistan for the poppy plants/heroine. Drugs are big business in America.
    in my view, your relationship with reality is very, very tenuous

ReputationRep:
    The cost (to America) of military action in Iraq is way beyond any recompense of access to its oil reserves. That doesn't make sense. If the reason to "stage" September 11th was to give an excuse to invade Iraq, then the Iraqis would have been framed, not bin Laden/Taleban.

How exactly does America profit from opium production in Afghanistan? Please give details and a realistic business model.

ReputationRep:
    What I read in Russia and Eastern Europe, people pray that Russia makes a guess to use a nuc in such a moment ....

Islam became very arrogant sucking petrol and money for the petrol.

I would have another feeling in the moment they get poor again.

All the world doesn't like anymore all the petrol industry. People want to get rid of the Islamic Arabs arrogant idiots unable to work and develop as any other normal human being.

Mecca would be empty desert place without the petrol dollars. Nobody cares for Mecca and Islam without the petrol dollars.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.