Turn on thread page Beta

Should I admit that I'm a 23 year old virgin? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well if she asks just tell the truth, coming from a fellow 23 year old virgin. I honestly believe that it wouldn't be a deal breaker for most girls. You have to start somewhere, right

ReputationRep:
    Not unless you want to remain a 23 year old virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A friend suggested to me that I make sure not to admit that I'm still a virgin at the age of 23, and make up some previous sexual encounters if my romantic history is ever brought up. His reason is that if a girl were interested in me, she'd be irreversibly put off if she found this out (of prevented from ever becoming interested in me).

I'm uncomfortable with the idea because it suggests that not having had sex at this age is a personal failing that I should hide from people (like not being able to go to the bathroom by myself). But what do you think?
    says a lot if you said you were.

knew a guy who used to play westlife and glee in his car playlist. imagine his boy racer car playing theses songs loud and proud downtown haha

it reeked confidence though.

(Original post by sr90)
    I'm most likely going to die a virgin and couldn't give a **** who knows. Yes it's a tad embarassing but what's the point lying? I don't think most people care to be honest, I certainly don't care what my friends get up to in that regard.
    nothing to be anyway embarrassed about to be fair.

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    says a lot if you did you were.knew a guy who used to play westlife and glee in his car playlist. imagine his boy racer car playing theses songs loud and proud downtown hahait reeked confidence though. nothing to be anyway embarrassed about to be fair.
    Do you have a juicy cawk?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.