Turn on thread page Beta

Should Mourinho be sacked? watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's a question.

Who will get sacked first; Mourinho or Rodgers.

I'm praying to God it's Brendan...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It will be Rodgers.

But, you have to say that this campaign is showing eerie similarities with the 2007/08 one. The game in midweek against Maccabi could well be a modern-day Rosenberg. Interestingly, though, Mourinho struggled post-Rosenberg defeat in that season and had lost only one league game when that happened...

ReputationRep:
    As a chelsea fan i cant see mourinho getting sacked
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bump.

If only they still had Cech, KDB, Mata, Schurrle & Lukaku

ReputationRep:
    What struck me most about his interview was how he said he's confident he'll get top four. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Even though that should be their target right now, it was still quite surreal to hear Jose Mourinho admit it.

ReputationRep:
    Jose's very worried. For him to challenge the club to sack him is him fearing they will and with the fan support he still has, that he's probably trying to use against the club if they wanted to sack him.

Whole season has been horrible from him and he's struggling to know what to do. Last time his team was in this position in the table was in his early managerial career in Portugal.

ReputationRep:
    Oh geez, since Man Utd are topping the table sr90's moved onto trolling Chelsea fans. Good moderating.

ReputationRep:
    Give him til Xmas-if they're still doing crap in the league/don't reach CL knockouts it's goodnight Vienna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Bump.

If only they still had Cech, KDB, Mata, Schurrle & Lukaku
    You missed Luiz-or was it intentional? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Schurrle does nothing for our situation. Mata or KDB should have stayed. Not both of them however and it was a clear mistake from the offset selling Lukaku but I said that.

Just wish we had Sturridge too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Schurrle does nothing for our situation. Mata or KDB should have stayed. Not both of them however and it was a clear mistake from the offset selling Lukaku but I said that.

Sturridge was a Grade A **** at Chelsea though. Don't remember him ever passing the ball, ever. Just always looked for half a yard to get a shot away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Sturridge was a Grade A **** at Chelsea though. Don't remember him ever passing the ball, ever. Just always looked for half a yard to get a shot away.
    Because the rest of the team were **** bar for Mata.

You have Malouda, Fernando Torres, Ramires and a 35 year old Drogba to pass to. They are more likely to lose the ball than say Coutinho+ Sterling + Suarez for example.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jam277)

I completely forgot you ever had Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I completely forgot you ever had Sturridge.
    Yeah, also selling KDB just grates me now.

Funnily enough Willian is an entirely different player for Brazil and he's been good this season.

ReputationRep:
    Guillem ballegaue says that Chelsea has sacked mou, and a statement will follow shortly. Was on his official twitter last night..

ReputationRep:
    Ok, last nights outburst is frustrating because of his comments however I'm apathetic to Mous sacking. If he can turn it around so be it.

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Guillem ballegaue says that Chelsea has sacked mou, and a statement will follow shortly. Was on his official twitter last night..
    Don't think he's getting sacked but he can prove me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Is it on there now?

ReputationRep:
    I think that huge contract he signed earlier this season might save him.

ReputationRep:
    My arse.hole is a more legitimate source than Guilleme Ballegaue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Is it on there now?
    Hmm ill check. I don't trust the guy either tbh

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.