Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm32)
    So you seek dominance and crave acceptance of the superiority of your culture from immigrants?

It is, if you're expecting them to integrate.

If you don't want them to feel welcome, don't expect them to integrate.

But no, you want them to come but you also don't want to make accommodations for their own cultures and/or practices.
    It's little wonder immigrants get such crap with people like you around, making them look bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexh42)
    Get clued up on the human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia, which is a wealthy country and has no excuse for such barbaric laws and values.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...n_Saudi_Arabia
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabi...dullah-1484889

Britain has got a superior culture compared to Saudi Arabia.
    And compared to every other Muslim country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm32)
    It's a shame the same couldn't be said for your written English.

Yes, those Polish Neo-Nazi's trying to revive antisemitism
    Pulls somebody up on their written English because they're pedantic.

Makes one of the most basic punctuation errors possible to make in English in the same post.

Stellar performance in this thread, m8.

ReputationRep:
    who said saudi arabia is the pinnacle of islam. Its not full shariah law. the parts they do follow seems to work. for example the punishment for stealing is getting ur hands cut off. thats why if u go to makkah people leave their shops open with no security (just a piece of blanket to cover the front). No one dares to steal. But they only follow some aspects of it, that is why it is flawed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim_123)
    It's not political when your screaming Allah Akbar.
    Protesting against the British Armed Forces is a political objective, not a religious one.

as to your other reply. Are you honestly telling it would be better for them not to integrate. Maybe we should adopt sharia law here? How about that?
    I think you are craving acceptance for your culture and choices that this country have made and that you are rather bitter when people don't seem to want to take up said opportunities.

communities are all about integration, but it's pretty damn hard when you walk out of a nightclub and see a group of teenage Muslims harassing some poor girls because they aren't "dressed appropriately" and should "move on quickly". If they don't integrate into our society, and at least accept our ideals, then they tend to openly oppose such values.
    There is nothing wrong in opposing certain values.

End of the day, sharia law would set this country back hundreds of years. And if these people don't learn to integrate, they'll be serious problems in the next few years
    Why are we talking about "Sharia law"? Are you falling back on rhetoric because you have no arguments left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    It's little wonder immigrants get such crap with people like you around, making them look bad.
    I suppose that in any thread not concerning Israel, you are unable to present a cohesive or even an argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Pulls somebody up on their written English because they're pedantic.

Makes one of the most basic punctuation errors possible to make in English in the same post.

Stellar performance in this thread, m8.
    Difference being was that I didn't claim to "speak English fluently" as an argument for rabid right-wing views...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koh1234)
    who said saudi arabia is the pinnacle of islam. Its not full shariah law. the parts they do follow seems to work. for example the punishment for stealing is getting ur hands cut off. thats why if u go to makkah people leave their shops open with no security (just a piece of blanket to cover the front). No one dares to steal. But they only follow some aspects of it, that is why it is flawed.
    The fact you agree with actually cutting peoples hands off fir stealing, shows how barbaric and backwards the laws there are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Death penalty still exist in america. In here (UK) law is absolutely useless, its like you have to wait to die for the police to make a big deal about it. Apart from that the only thing u can do is file a f***ing report.
    im from an area that has high crime issues, so i can say that the UK is pathetic with dealing with thugs and thieves.

ReputationRep:
    Death penalty still exist in america. In here (UK) law is absolutely useless, its like you have to wait to die for the police to make a big deal about it. Apart from that the only thing u can do is file a f***ing report.
    im from an area that has high crime issues, so i can say that the UK is pathetic with dealing with thugs and thieves.
    The death penalty also should be consigned to the dustbin of history. The USA only uses the death penalty for people who have committed the worse crimes possible. Stealing is hardly the most evil crime, bad yes, but it doesn't warrant basically ruining someones life by removing their hands. There should be punishment, yes but fundamentally they should return to society not wanting to reoffend. If you cut someones hands off their life is essentially ruined.

You were born too late mate. I think you were overdue about 500 years. Your views would have been mainstream then.

ReputationRep:
    You should move then.

ReputationRep:
    The death penalty also should be consigned to the dustbin of history. The USA only uses the death penalty for people who have committed the worse crimes possible. Stealing is hardly the most evil crime, bad yes, but it doesn't warrant basically ruining someones life by removing their hands. There should be punishment, yes but fundamentally they should return to society not wanting to reoffend. If you cut someones hands off their life is essentially ruined.

You were born too late mate. I think you were overdue about 500 years. Your views would have been mainstream then.
    What are the most evil crimes. And to whether stealing is bad or really bad it is subjective. If you steal something you could be ruining somebody elses life. Also ur secular democratic ideologies accepts peoples differences. so technically u cant complain.

ReputationRep:
    You should move then.
    easier said that done mate.
    and dont jump topics with stupid annoying comments.
    Also move where??? ive been to a non muslim area all u get is drunken football honkies attacking u and racist puns for every street corner u turn?? intergration is harder than it sounds when ur idea of fun is screwing the next thing that moves, and mine is something like playing football

ReputationRep:
    What are the most evil crimes. And to whether stealing is bad or really bad it is subjective. If you steal something you could be ruining somebody elses life. Also ur secular democratic ideologies accepts peoples differences. so technically u cant complain.
    Murder, rape? Please explain your last point.

ReputationRep:
    Murder, rape? Please explain your last point.
    who are u talking about???

ReputationRep:
    easier said that done mate.
    and dont jump topics with stupid annoying comments.
    Also move where??? ive been to a non muslim area all u get is drunken football honkies attacking u and racist puns for every street corner u turn?? intergration is harder than it sounds when ur idea of fun is screwing the next thing that moves, and mine is something like playing football
    You can't have visited many places then if you think that is what non muslim areas are like.
    Yeah I know I only screw people of legal age. Your idea of fun is screwing children. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ophile-4113152
    See what happens when you generalise?

Since when do you have a monopoly on playing football? You know the rules were invented here?

ReputationRep:
    who are u talking about???
    Murder and rape are obviously more evil than stealing.

What were you on about when you mentioned secular democratic ideologies accepting peoples differences?

ReputationRep:
    You can't have visited many places then if you think that is what non muslim areas are like.
    Yeah I know I only screw people of legal age. Your idea of fun is screwing children. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ophile-4113152
    See what happens when you generalise?

Since when do you have a monopoly on playing football? You know the rules were invented here?
    actually i do lived in kent for a while. i havent screwed anyone yet. and i dont understand ur issue. punishment for rape is death... one moment u say we are too strict next time is that we dont give a ****. ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????

ReputationRep:
    Murder and rape are obviously more evil than stealing.

What were you on about when you mentioned secular democratic ideologies accepting peoples differences?
    ur ideologies accept all types of people as it is freedom of speech and all that. thats why ur society accepts gays trans..... so if someone believes in an old ideology, then u should accept it too. freedom of speech right. and before u start saying suicde bombing, rape incest..... know what ur talking about. find a problem with my faith not what some sick ass man did then saying he did it because of islam.

ReputationRep:
    actually i do lived in kent for a while. i havent screwed anyone yet. and i dont understand ur issue. punishment for rape is death... one moment u say we are too strict next time is that we dont give a ****. ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    I do lived in Kent?

I was making a generalisation like you did. I didn't say anything about that?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.