Turn on thread page Beta

Is there anyone on this site that can dance with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Why?????????)
    But you're the one who used the Dunning-Kruger effect as one of your points, and pretty much everything you say seems to ooze "you're dumber than you think". So it's obvious that you'd go for that. Plus, the fact that you think you exhibit no flaws proves my point. Arrogance is a flaw, and you have bucket loads of that. So if you're deluded there, it's not too far of a stretch to say that you really overestimate yourself. I don't think I ever said you couldn't win... I said you wouldn't admit a loss, because you're far too proud and stubborn to accept that you aren't the best thing that's happened to humanity. People like you are a dime a dozen, and they all say the exact same thing. I wonder what would happen if we put a couple of you together in the same room. Or maybe sew a few of you together into some sort of pseudo-intellectual human centipede...
    It's not arrogance if it's true. You're gravely mistaken. Most people are dumber than they think. That's why you'd hear garden variety stupid people claim that other people are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scurve II)
    It's not arrogance if it's true. You're gravely mistaken. Most people are dumber than they think. That's why you'd hear garden variety stupid people claim that other people are stupid.
    Your first sentence is the typical arrogant response to being called arrogant. And do you really not see how your arguments can just as easily apply to you? Are you that blinded by pride?

ReputationRep:
    Your first sentence is the typical arrogant response to being called arrogant. And do you really not see how your arguments can just as easily apply to you? Are you that blinded by pride?
    The only blinding thing right now is your irritating stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    The only blinding thing right now is your irritating stupidity.
    So you admit to being blind to your own flaws now? That's a start, I guess, even if you have the cause wrong in your narrow little mind.

ReputationRep:
    So you admit to being blind to your own flaws now? That's a start, I guess, even if you have the cause wrong in your narrow little mind.
    See, you're not making any sense. You're deteriorating as we speak.

ReputationRep:
    See, you're not making any sense. You're deteriorating as we speak.
    So because you can't follow my attacks on you, I'm the stupid one? Fair enough, I guess... (that's called sarcasm btw; wouldn't want you to think I was actually conceding to a weak comment like yours)

ReputationRep:
    So because you can't follow my attacks on you, I'm the stupid one? Fair enough, I guess... (that's called sarcasm btw; wouldn't want you to think I was actually conceding to a weak comment like yours)
    It's stupid because I didn't admit to anything ****tard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's stupid because I didn't admit to anything ****tard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said you were blind, you said that I was blinding you. Therefore, you admitted to having been blinded. *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    I said you were blind, you said that I was blinding you. Therefore, you admitted to having been blinded. *facepalm*
    I meant you were being blinded retard.

ReputationRep:
    I meant you were being blinded retard.
    But you played off my words to make the comment, and the words were directed at you. You didn't change the direction of the words...

How you being unable to speak the language properly makes me a retard, I have no idea. But I guess whatever helps your already over-inflated ego...

ReputationRep:
    Tell her again Kiwi :lol:
    lol at you 2 begging it off each other. Pathetic m8 😂

I can never keep track of tsr dupes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    I can never keep track of tsr dupes
    F you strawberry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But you played off my words to make the comment, and the words were directed at you. You didn't change the direction of the words...

How you being unable to speak the language properly makes me a retard, I have no idea. But I guess whatever helps your already over-inflated ego...
    Grasping at straws now. Is that all you can say?

F you strawberry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bruh..
    I thought we were cool though :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Bruh..
    I thought we were cool though :sigh:
    Lol strawberry were are? I have so many enemies I can hardly remember a friendly face. The key to keeping up with all my accounts is that I always mention my name somewhere in the posts. Always.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.