(Original post by AzimH)
    Hi fellow animal lover!
    :hi: Hello! :lovehug::five: i love ppl who love animals

if u want can u please vote on my pet poll? :puppyeyes: thanks :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :hi: Hello! :lovehug::five: i love ppl who love animals

if u want can u please vote on my pet poll? :puppyeyes: thanks :heart:
    Thanks for the follow :hugs:I made sure to follow back and of course I'll vote on your pet poll. But you probably know what I'm going to vote for
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Thanks for the follow :hugs:I made sure to follow back and of course I'll vote on your pet poll. But you probably know what I'm going to vote for
    no problem thanks 4 the follow back aww thank u, yeah i think i can guess :laugh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    are u going to vote 4 cat by any chance? :wink::holmes:

ReputationRep:
    na fam.
    my dad left me wehn i was a sperm, so i look up to u like ur my dad.
    i wanna be like u wtihtin the next academic year.

ReputationRep:
    no problem thanks 4 the follow back aww thank u, yeah i think i can guess :laugh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    are u going to vote 4 cat by any chance? :wink::holmes:
    Yes! Are you telepathic by any chance? I absolutely adore them :adore:
    Let me guess? You love turtles?
    Jk it's obviously Guinea pigs
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Yes! Are you telepathic by any chance? I absolutely adore them :adore:
    Let me guess? You love turtles?
    Jk it's obviously Guinea pigs
    indeed i am :beard::sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol jk, i looked at ur avatar :mmm:
    well turtles are ok but...:turtle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GUINEA PIGS ARE AMAZING :party::party::party::yay::yay::yay::yay::woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    na fam.
    Fam, you got low standards if u wanna be like this scrub. My dad left me when I was still inside his ball sack but I don't get emotional about it. Then when I was a kid my mum told me she would go out for a bit to buy some ciggaretes. That was 15 years ago and she still hasn't come back yet. WTF is taking her so bloody long? It must be the long queues in ASDA. You don't need a mum or dad, i'm doing perfectly fine without parents. I'm claiming every benefits known to man on my own. No help from mum and dad

ReputationRep:
    indeed i am :beard::sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol jk, i looked at ur avatar :mmm:
    well turtles are ok but...:turtle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GUINEA PIGS ARE AMAZING :party::party::party::yay::yay::yay::yay::woo::woo::woo::woo:
    I was going to ask you for next weeks lottery number if you were, oh well never mind. Hehe how many do you own?! Must be somewhere in the thousands. Turtles are great. I plan to get one and train it to become a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    You seem like those types of people who plays games on their phones with high volume in the back of the bus. I hate people like you btw
    LOL i don't go on the bus, so there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    I think you're lovely, although a little naive.

Good luck with your GCSEs, your toy car collection and getting your first kiss from a girl.
    lol ah man, I dont blame you completely for being wrong.

A while back I posted some videos proving a lot of what I say. I guess you never saw them. Once I get my new car i shall post another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    I one of your biggest admirers OP. People hate successful people,maybe thats why ?
    TSR would be dry without you .
    (Original post by Xotol)
    I'm your biggest fan OP. I aspire you to be you in 5-6 years time <3

They hate us cos they ain't us :beer:

(Original post by vis break)
    na fam.
    Thank you guys so much. This made me feel so much better. I have had a turbulent day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    LOL i don't go on the bus, so there.
    See there we go again, hating on me just cause I use public transport. It's not my fault I'm a crack baby who can't afford branded cereal and toothpaste. You prestige *******,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    See there we go again, hating on me just cause I use public transport. It's not my fault I'm a crack baby who can't afford branded cereal and toothpaste. You prestige *******,
    Nah it was because your characterisation of me was so specific 'guy playing game on back of bus'. I just had to point out that since leaving university I don't use buses anymore. Also I never play on games on my phone - I don't even have any installed!

ReputationRep:
    Nah it was because your characterisation of me was so specific 'guy playing game on back of bus'. I just had to point out that since leaving university I don't use buses anymore. Also I never play on games on my phone - I don't even have any installed!
    Oh now I'm automatically wrong since I'm poor and I can't afford a phone? Do you think I choose to use a empty tin of bake beans and some strings as a communication tool? No, I don't. But you don't care since"you're better than me". Typical. Racist and sexist that's what you are. I don't know how but I'm just gonna call you that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Oh now I'm automatically wrong since I'm poor and I can't afford a phone? Do you think I choose to use a empty tin of bake beans and some strings as a communication tool? No, I don't. But you don't care since"you're better than me". Typical. Racist and sexist that's what you are. I don't know how but I'm just gonna call you that.
    You need to get a better job to make more moneys init
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AzimH)
    I was going to ask you for next weeks lottery number if you were, oh well never mind. Hehe how many do you own?! Must be somewhere in the thousands. Turtles are great. I plan to get one and train it to become a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle.
    hmmm..... channelling my inner telopath.......grr...urg..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Im sorry i don't know the numbers
    I own 3 (all rescue piggies) and in total i have had five lol i wish :cool:
    yes that would be totally epic ! :ahee: you could train it to do this...:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 46
Size:  110.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    You need to get a better job to make more moneys init
    Are you taking the piss? Mate you're just fueling my anger now since you think you're better than me. Which person will employ a guy with 3 GCSEs and a STD? I don't have a job mate, I cheat the government and claim benefits. Money isn't everything you know, what matters most is.... Who am I kidding, I want some moneys.I love money. I need money. Fml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Are you taking the piss? Mate you're just fueling my anger now since you think you're better than me. Which person will employ a guy with 3 GCSEs and a STD? I don't have a job mate, I cheat the government and claim benefits. Money isn't everything you know, what matters most is.... Who am I kidding, I want some moneys.I love money. I need money. Fml
    You finally said something witty ! lol

ReputationRep:
    hmmm..... channelling my inner telopath.......grr...urg..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Im sorry i don't know the numbers
    I own 3 (all rescue piggies) and in total i have had five lol i wish :cool:
    yes that would be totally epic ! :ahee: you could train it to do this...:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 46
Size:  110.2 KB
    3 :shock: They must be a handful! Wow, all of them are rescue piggies? You da real MVP, looking after them
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to teach it to be my little pawn and fight my battles :ninja2:

ReputationRep:
    You finally said something witty ! lol
    Fam don't call me names. I'll get my boiz on you. Serious tho, I'm a certified roadman. You can find me located at any PFC in East London if you wanna fight :battle:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.