Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Assassin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Omg that's beautiful, what is that? Your foyer? lol
    No, my bedroom: I'm unhygienic as ****.

(Actually it's the gift-shop annexe of the Murano glassworks, in Venice. Although this one is even better.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Well it's good I am applying next year and not this year. If you did throw books at me, I would aim my heels for your eyes, then we will see how sorry you are.
    Funny thing, that I might do the same, come August.

Don't know about that missy. You do not want to get me angry, trust me. Also, how high can you lift your legs, considering I'm 6'1"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)

Don't know about that missy. You do not want to get me angry, trust me. Also, how high can you lift your legs, considering I'm 6'1"
    Oh you definitely do not want to see me angry either sir! Haha I mean throw my shoes at you, silly! Saying that, I have a very bad aim, so you're safe. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    As long as he's happy doing what he does then I'm not bothered in the slightest

ReputationRep:

when did you go there? I never heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    No, I've discovered KCL whose course is indefinitely better.
    What about Law a Durham? Have you given that much thought?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodge-Slant-6)
    Which careers impress you most on a man?
    Why don't you open a poll OP with the most popular professions as the options (obviously you wont be able to mention all the professions) but ones like Journalist,Fire-fighter,Doctor,Lawyer,Dentist,Te acher,Banker,Accountant,Architec t,Pilot etc...

There is no doubt that profession/career does matter when selecting a partner but like what people are saying as long as your confident,passionate and happy about your job then that's more attractive then the career itself.

ReputationRep:
    A network engineer ofc. On "the other side" of things, a network engineer would be pretty cool, cos I'd feel like I'd need to "compete" and "one up" one another, but in a nice way and a way in which explains things to each other...Failing this, I am certainly fine with teaching people... You're probably never ever gonna get a girl network engineer as a gf lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    hmm, anything really that provides financial security.
    Taxi driver

(Original post by Profesh)
    It's a penetrating tool of unerring and calculated precision, with the potential to inflict grievous physical injury if even slightly mishandled: what's not to like?
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Sounds kinky.
    As a pretty legitimate and pretty decently (high?) paid job, you can very legitimately be a "penetration tester" doing "deep packet inspection"

Think I've done some DPI stuff in the past, but not in great detail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    Something which makes him happy and gives him free time on evenings and weekends to spend with me ^^
    This I don't mind what he does as long as he enjoys it or is content with his job. I'd like for us to have time together without work getting in the way as that's quite important to me.

ReputationRep:
    you just KNOW all guys are looking to see how many times their chosen profession gets mentioned :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I find dentists so sexy I wouldn't want lawyer (barrister or a solicitor) I think I would be sick of them, but then again I suppose it is nice for someone to understand your line of work, I don't know, anything that makes him happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Taxi driver

As a pretty legitimate and pretty decently (high?) paid job, you can very legitimately be a "penetration tester" doing "deep packet inspection"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    you just KNOW all guys are looking to see how many times their chosen profession gets mentioned :teehee:
    No mention of philosophy professors :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Mines quite specific!

ReputationRep:
    My man is a nurse which is amazing because we can support each other after rough days, and really understand how it impacts each other. Also he is wonderfully caring and has amazing sense of humour which I think are enriched by his profession. Also if either of us have a physical problem at any time there is no awkwardness around discussing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    No mention of philosophy professors :emo:
    No mention for me either, not gonna lie. I checked. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Taxi driver

my dad's a taxi driver so it's alright.

ReputationRep:
    No mention for me either, not gonna lie. I checked. :lol:
    And what is that?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.