The Student Room Group

Females: Do you find pretty-boy or masculine faces more attractive? (pics)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
A mix between the two. Francsico Lachowski and Tom Hardy are both amazing. :love:

Francisco lachowski is an absolute babe shame he has a wife 😒😒👎
im not usually attracted to "pretty" boys. they're prettier than me.
Original post by Black Cat
Fair enough we all have our preferences so that is understandable. I always thought that gay men preferred "twinks" the guy in the third picture was what you would all a twink. I guess you're right about the fact that these pictures aren't representative of what most men look like. Besides most of these guys are male models and their pictures are heavily edited as well.

Yep, not me.

By the way, I still find no. 2 very attractive, just that I suppose if I was to date someone, that type of hairstyle would initially make me uncomfortable, perhaps because it is so different than mine/me, as I lack any sense of fashion (well, have only a little fashion.) :tongue:

Unfortunately, there are only a few males in my own age group that I am attracted to, because the majority look like twinks. There are a few, but they are few and far between. Generally seem to be attracted to older.

Why did I search up twinks on google images to try gauge the level of my attractions, or to better understand my attractions? :facepalm::cringe: (P.S. don't)

On a side note, the females I'm attracted to are in my own age group.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 43
Is it bad that my first post on TSR is commenting on this type of thread ? I feel impure lool.

I prefer both types.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What the dirty blond hair and the gorgeous face not your type? hmm.... :colone: that is close enough to my dream man :tongue:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Original post by saeed97
How does one attain a more masculine face? Serious question.

I've heard that working out helps to define features like jaw line etc.
Also if you need retainers and what not, if you have an overbite or anything.
Facial hair may work, but it isn't a necessity, and avoid "bum fluff", for a lack of a better term.
3rd guy wins! Like winssss!!! :colondollar:

Spoiler

No. 2 is superior; it's not even debatable. it was written into the very fabric of reality, it's a law in physics.
Right, Kiwi? *cough*
Original post by YunaMuna
Is it bad that my first post on TSR is commenting on this type of thread ? I feel impure lool.

I prefer both types.

lol; +1.
Original post by Cherie Amour
I like em with a pretty face, great head and facial hair, and a mean body :colone:

Yes ladies. He has a black wife as well :teeth:

And nice Sade av Ellain :smile:

He's too fine not to be attached :tongue:

And Sade FTW :h:
Original post by EllainKahlo
He's too fine not to be attached :tongue:

And Sade FTW :h:

TSR is a lie saying I upvoted you already and therefore can't upvote this post.
I like guys who have both feminine and masculine features
Original post by drowzee
The second and third guys are hotter imo. The first one has better shaped eyebrows than me :frown:

I thought the second guy was the first guy but with facial hair :/ lol. But why would his eyebrows being 'on fleek' be off putting? Is it because of you thinking he's too feminine or 'gay', or are you one of those girls who thinks a guy can be too good looking?

I'm looking at the guy and thinking "he has no flaws" lmao. I'm actually jealous xD
Masculine 100%
I personally don't find any of the 'pretty boys' attractive :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XcitingStuart

Spoiler

No. 2 is superior; it's not even debatable. it was written into the very fabric of reality, it's a law in physics.
Right, Kiwi? *cough*

No. 3rd guy is :sexface:
No. 3rd guy is :sexface:

Agreed. Francisco Lachowski wins.
They're all so handsome, no homo.
Original post by Danz123
I thought the second guy was the first guy but with facial hair :/ lol. But why would his eyebrows being 'on fleek' be off putting? Is it because of you thinking he's too feminine or 'gay', or are you one of those girls who thinks a guy can be too good looking?

I'm looking at the guy and thinking "he has no flaws" lmao. I'm actually jealous xD

They do look really similar. I just don't like it when guys are too groomed, I like a little messiness. I definitely think guys can be too good looking, Sean O'pry for example. He's stunning, but too stunning. :redface:

Lol I feel the same way with some girls, I just stare thinking "I hate you for being so flawless".
All those guys you posted are more or less equally attractive and I don't really have a preference, or even see that much difference between the "pretty boys" and the "masculine" tbh.
Original post by XcitingStuart

Spoiler

Right, Kiwi? *cough*

Let's just say they both are and be done with it :hand:
Original post by drowzee
They do look really similar. I just don't like it when guys are too groomed, I like a little messiness. I definitely think guys can be too good looking, Sean O'pry for example. He's stunning, but too stunning. :redface:

Lol I feel the same way with some girls, I just stare thinking "I hate you for being so flawless".

But where does that come from? How can someone be 'too' good looking? Surely the more attractive you are the better? Is it just gender stereotypes that you think guys shouldn't be 'too groomed'?

I've heard some girls say they don't like a guy to be too good looking as it makes them insecure and they worry said guy will cheat on them because of how many girls will try it on. I hope that's not your mentality because the way it paints guys is frankly abysmal.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Let's just say they both are and be done with it :hand:

*lips tremble & quiver, eyes water, body hunched, shying away from the computer*

Wrlly?

Quick Reply

Latest