Turn on thread page Beta

Have never had sex with a woman on the pill-questions to ask watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hol918)
    I've always found them to be a bit of a turn off because lets be honest it's a piece of rubber going inside you but I mean I've never found it to make it less pleasurable really...maybe I need to pay more attention haha
    Agree about the rubber. Regarding the pleasure, I think the consensus is they're worse for guys. Your best bit doesn't see too much of the action during the main event anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:59361403")
    59361403[/url]]If my boyfriend refused to wear a condom then that would be a 100% deal breaker for me. Of course us girls know that it desensitises sex a bit but quite frankly there are bigger worries when it comes to sex - like getting pregnant or STIs. There are condoms out there that are designed to be as thin and life like feeling as possible you just have to look.

I reckon guys would feel entirely different about it if they were the ones who got pregnant.
    I agree with the pregnancy bit, it must somewhat focus the mind. I actually find the thin ones worse as they bunch up more and feel less comfortable. I think in most stable relationships both sides usually like to get away from condoms. I just wish they could come up with a reliable male pill so we could share the burden of contraception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mummabear;[url="tel:59348687")
    59348687[/url]]Honestly champ, i fell pregnant on the pill, using a condom with my fella and taking the morning after pill, my daughter is about to turn 3, so 3 contaceptions failed, if you dont want a kid then wrap it up, contaception isnt 100% from catching stds or getting a gal pregnant.
    You must be mega fertile. But how can this be?? Like, why did you go for morning after pill if you were already on the pill and using a condom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    it's much better. I don't even want to have sex if I have to wear a condom. Would rather have a wa nk.
    Is that similar to a **** but with the orgasm in the middle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Is that similar to a **** but with the orgasm in the middle?
    sex with a condom is inferior to a good wa nk imo.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is, but I think my post may have gone over your head a bit.
    Edited for clarity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Of course it is, but I think my post may have gone over your head a bit.
    Edited for clarity.
    ye still not sure what you mean lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness;[url="tel:59380535")
    59380535[/url]]sex with a condom is inferior to a good wa nk imo.
    Yes I find a hj preferable pleasurewise to sex with a condom. But with a new gf you are still keen to have the intimacy and naughty fun that a bonk involves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    You must be mega fertile. But how can this be?? Like, why did you go for morning after pill if you were already on the pill and using a condom?
    The condom split and i wanted to make sure i was covered,however i wasnt covered and had my little girl, its not the 1st time but sadly i lost my second pregnancy, doesnt matter how careful you are things dont always go to plan, but at least you know you tryed.
    The doctor told me im extremely fertile, and it must be me, as when i concieved my daughter my partner had just finished his chemo treatment for skin cancer...we must be a strong team 😆

(Original post by unprinted)
    There are two main aspects to the difference: physical and emotional.

There is a physical difference, but if you've been using good condoms (for me, this means non-latex) it's not an enormous one.

The emotional one was the big surprise. It's a way of eroticising trust because, yes, you need to trust each other just as if, for example, one of you was tied up.

If you're not happy with taking that risk, then either continue to use condoms (presumably this has been safe enough for you in the past) or don't ejaculate inside her.

Is this a monogamous relationship? Are you sure neither of you has an STI?
    To be honest, I don't think I've used non latex-not 100% sure. I did notice it being better without, but it depends on her hips and the women in question, but yeah harder with, The condom also seems really tight and uncomfortable round the base, it seems to slide up, and if I got a bigger one then it's too long. And with thrusting it just doesn't feel as good as when it's gone. I get you about trust from my point of view, I have to trust that she;s on the pill, but how do you mean from hers?

ReputationRep:
    Sad, immature children.

ReputationRep:
    lool clearly doing it wrong.

(Original post by pmprin)
    Nah, you may be ******* wrong. You can come hard, although when I first started I couldn;t, but you get more sensation from your hand and know how to get yourself off-I will say I have never *** froma blowjob, I find them really underwhelming, it ptobably doesn;t help that women only seemingly give them mechanically, with 'technique', whereas it would turn me on if she really loved it and savoured it, made me feel wanted-I know I've digressed but I would appreciate womens thoughts on this, as I really have little experience in trying to enjoy sex more , in a relationsip only very sparse experimentation with condoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I reckon guys would feel entirely different about it if they were the ones who got pregnant.
    To be honest I think it is more scary on our side of the fence :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you may be ******* wrong. You can come hard, although when I first started I couldn;t, but you get more sensation from your hand and know how to get yourself off-I will say I have never *** froma blowjob, I find them really underwhelming, it ptobably doesn;t help that women only seemingly give them mechanically, with 'technique', whereas it would turn me on if she really loved it and savoured it, made me feel wanted-I know I've digressed but I would appreciate womens thoughts on this, as I really have little experience in trying to enjoy sex more , in a relationsip only very sparse experimentation with condoms.
    Pahahaha im a woman. You really, really need to get to grips with reality.

Pahahaha im a woman. You really, really need to get to grips with reality.
    In what sense, what is unreal about wanting a blow job like she wants to? I give oral that way to a woman I want.

ReputationRep:
    In what sense, what is unreal about wanting a blow job like she wants to? I give oral that way to a woman I want.
    Using the words savor and blow job in the same sentence lol...deluded. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    How can you have sex with a condom wrong? haha. It's the same as normal sex except you don't feel anything if you're the man.

ReputationRep:
    I hate condoms, the struggle is real, I find it difficult to stay hard even when using them, let alone enjoy sex. On the bad side being on the pill has I think made my girlfriend less horny - would like to think this isn't a case of a bad workman blaming his tool(s)! I follow developments on Vasalgel and similar with interest
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    I hate condoms, the struggle is real, I find it difficult to stay hard even when using them, let alone enjoy sex. On the bad side being on the pill has I think made my girlfriend less horny - would like to think this isn't a case of a bad workman blaming his tool(s)! I follow developments on Vasalgel and similar with interest
    This can be a side effect of the pill - if it's affecting things, your girlfriend can go back to her GP and try a different one. There are loads of options so she can experiment until she finds one that works best for her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.