Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    When at uni I abandoned attempts to get those girls in class and instead looked to bars and played the game there, a lot easier, especially as alcohol diffuses the situation. Chicks in class are too plain, even the hot ones. I'm in London so I have the benefit of being surrounded by all kinds, tourists, students, locals and all that. If you are on campus I have no advice for ya man. Student girls are small game and at freshers way too thirsty.
    well said. I can't wait to move on to bigger fish. Most girls seem boring here but I guess cos I'm stuck in college for around 2 years I may aswell take what I'm given and not waste opportunities. Around 100+ women that are probs acceptable standards pretty big college so I can mix around a fair bit. Can't wait for uni life. College is a pain in the ass. My friends in high school **** blocked me a fair bit in college I told them to **** off and man the game is beginning.

ReputationRep:
    These girls are too relationship orientated and obsessed with this love fantasy. I don't recommend these girls as they look more for a partner rather than some fun. What's more pathetic you only have to compliment them and they fall in love, it's weird.

I know the feeling. Let this girl sit next to me now she is obsessed. Wanna have fun but seems difficult atm. No place of my own to take the girl etc... Like I said uni is something I can't wait for.

ReputationRep:
    bump any more info on letting this girl down gently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegatusShadow)
    I know the feeling. Let this girl sit next to me now she is obsessed. Wanna have fun but seems difficult atm. No place of my own to take the girl etc... Like I said uni is something I can't wait for.
    It depends what university, the ones with top party life, you can have a lot of small flings, but the more academic ones, expect to have more relationship focused girls, but one thing is they sport a lot of foreign students from abroad and the South East Asian girls and USA chicks want ya (providing you are a typical English guy with that accent they love, none of that scouser rubbish)

ReputationRep:
    It depends what university, the ones with top party life, you can have a lot of small flings, but the more academic ones, expect to have more relationship focused girls, but one thing is they sport a lot of foreign students from abroad and the South East Asian girls and USA chicks want ya (providing you are a typical English guy with that accent they love, none of that scouser rubbish)
    Yeah I'm not going to make the mistake of going to some uni where they can't have fun. Foreign girls are always easy catches tbh.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    "you've literally got the same humour as one of my mates :rofl:"

she'd think "erm? Am I meant to only be your friend though :erm:"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    "you've literally got the same humour as one of my mates :rofl:"

she'd think "erm? Am I meant to only be your friend though :erm:"
    Na you misunderstand. I instinctively took the girls number when I don't find her attractive. I say instinctively cos I like to keep my options open. I'm just kinda feeling bad for the girl if I break her heart or something. I know she had a crush on me previously and stuff so is a difficult scenario. I want to know what I should do now so she doesn't get the wrong ideas.

ReputationRep:
    Ty4advice I guess I won't start anything and she'll get the message. If she does I'll refer to her as a friend. Hopefully I get to sit next to some hot girls tomorrow. Pray 4 me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.