Turn on thread page Beta

I HATE PE!!! Is it possible for me to just stay in the toilets? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Jesus stop moaning, it's your last year at school but you're not mature enough to just get on with a task for an hour? They're not going to expect you to play like a pro. "Getting into groups EWWW" mm lovely attitude for both sixth form and future workplace.
    Suck it up, nothing's hurting you, an hour of exercise isn't going to kill you
    well sed bbe xxx

ReputationRep:
    Toughen up. You'll need to in order to survive

ReputationRep:
    I always used to just go to the library and do my homework. When the PE teacher found me, I asked if she was "gonna send me to exercise jail". I think they wrote me off as a lost cause after that, especially as I always had parental notes with fictious injuries!

ReputationRep:
    fatty

ReputationRep:
    Suck it up mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    PE made me feel so inadequate haha. I was never chosen last but after all the populars. I did the fake note thing only a handful of times but always felt guilty lying.

My teachers 100% favoured the more sporty kids though, in fact the only reason one of them knew my name was because i was "injured" once and they had to keep asking me to help set up the different drills.

I did enjoy the end of year 11 PE though when they let us choose mostly and we got to play football weekly, that was good. I was also good at badminton.

Trampoline-ing was the absolute worst though! Taking it in turns to perform the moves with everyone crowded around the trampoline staring.

I did have one PE moment worthy of being its own sports movie.

Dodgeball, i'm the last man standing 1 vs 4. I heroically jump over the first ball and knock one guy out with a terrible throw that rolled aimlessly along the ground. 1 vs 3, again they missed and a fantastic rolling shot takes the guy out. 1 vs 2, my teamates are in hysteric / cheering me on as I duck and weave (well thats how i remember it) out the way, I miss a shot, they miss and again the rolling bowling strike takes the man out. 1 vs 1, its tense now. I settle my nerves. The whole stadium (class) is on the edge of their seat (presumably). With everything I had left I threw a bouncing shot at him and YES! it gets him in the knee before he can throw. My team jump up from the bench to huddle me (which was rather unnecessary). I felt the way Ronaldo probably feels when a fan invades a pitch just to see him. To sum up, it was great.

The next round I was immediately eliminated but that's neither here nor there.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    PE made me feel so inadequate haha. I was never chosen last but after all the populars. I did the fake note thing only a handful of times but always felt guilty lying.

My teachers 100% favoured the more sporty kids though, in fact the only reason one of them knew my name was because i was "injured" once and they had to keep asking me to help set up the different drills.

I did enjoy the end of year 11 PE though when they let us choose mostly and we got to play football weekly, that was good. I was also good at badminton.

Trampoline-ing was the absolute worst though! Taking it in turns to perform the moves with everyone crowded around the trampoline staring.

I did have one PE moment worthy of being its own sports movie.

Dodgeball, i'm the last man standing 1 vs 4. I heroically jump over the first ball and knock one guy out with a terrible throw that rolled aimlessly along the ground. 1 vs 3, again they missed and a fantastic rolling shot takes the guy out. 1 vs 2, my teamates are in hysteric / cheering me on as I duck and weave (well thats how i remember it) out the way, I miss a shot, they miss and again the rolling bowling strike takes the man out. 1 vs 1, its tense now. I settle my nerves. The whole stadium (class) is on the edge of their seat (presumably). With everything I had left I threw a bouncing shot at him and YES! it gets him in the knee before he can throw. My team jump up from the bench to huddle me (which was rather unnecessary). I felt the way Ronaldo probably feels when a fan invades a pitch just to see him. To sum up, it was great.

The next round I was immediately eliminated but that's neither here nor there.
    lol i feel guilty lying too :/ but yeah i was kind of into dodge ball until i felt that i look stupid running and being competitive

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.