Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been sent the R&R form yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    i just checked my email now and have not been sent the R&R form yet. i think the form was sent out on the 17th October last year so we should get it soon

ReputationRep:
    I've not had the R&R form yet either. The applicant area on their web page hasn't updated to 2016 entry yet either :/

ReputationRep:
    I have received the form, but I am having difficulty opening it?

ReputationRep:
    I have received mine too but I can't open it!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy170398)
    I have received mine too but I can't open it!?
    Yeah same, I might just leave it for the night and see if it works tomorrow! If not I'll phone up admissions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Femoski)
    I have received the form, but I am having difficulty opening it?
    Same, the webpage just won't load

ReputationRep:
    I received my roles and responsibility form. the email says "click here to view the form" but there is NO link!!!!!!!!!!! so i cant open it :/

anyone know what to do?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sickfam)
    I received my roles and responsibility form. the email says "click here to view the form" but there is NO link!!!!!!!!!!! so i cant open it :/

First of all don't panic! haha we have plenty of time to fill it in and as I said before we should give it the night and see whether it works tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    I got mine but the link just wouldn't open what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    theres a draft template online anyway, so you can always use that to start planning your response while they fix the issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sickfam)

Same i'm freaking out :////////////////

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bailey432)
    Not applying, but currently a 2nd year medical student at Keele so I'm happy to help you guys out!
    Hi could you please help guide with the r&r form since I'm an international student

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD I JUST REPLIED TO THE R&R FORM ASKING THEM TO SEND ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY

This account was set up purely to receive R&R forms.Emails sent to this account will not be replied to. Please send any enquiries to [email protected].---------PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL CAREFULLYThank you very much for returning your Roles and Responsibilites form. This is confirmation that we have received your form which will be matched to your application and assessed by our tutors in due course.WHAT DO I DO I'M GOING TO DIE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Femoski)
    First of all don't panic! haha we have plenty of time to fill it in and as I said before we should give it the night and see whether it works tomorrow?
    OH MY GOD I JUST REPLIED TO THE R&R FORM ASKING THEM TO SEND ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY

This account was set up purely to receive R&R forms.Emails sent to this account will not be replied to. Please send any enquiries to [email protected].---------PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL CAREFULLYThank you very much for returning your Roles and Responsibilites form. This is confirmation that we have received your form which will be matched to your application and assessed by our tutors in due course.WHAT DO I DO I'M GOING TO DIE

ReputationRep:
    Got the R&R form email. Similarly the link is not working for me, but I am sure they will fix it soon.
    It says in the email the following:

"Next you have the opportunity to give us a real example of something that you have done which has been a real practical help to someone else. Candidates who give us an example with an important benefit for someone from a sustained effort will attract more marks than those giving examples from a one-off incident. We do expect you to write (with appropriate regard for confidentiality) about an individual you have helped. In most cases students will do well to use examples to demonstrate their effectiveness when undertaking work experience, e.g. how an individual benefitted from the student’s engagement with them."

I have helped an individual during my hospital volunteering, but this is a one off example. And we are discouraged from using one off-incidents so how are we supposed to provide and example for helping an individual?

ReputationRep:
    someone please reply before i die

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Cravez;59986755]Got the R&R form email. Similarly the link is not working for me, but I am sure they will fix it soon.
    It says in the email the following:

"Next you have the opportunity to give us a real example of something that you have done which has been a real practical help to someone else. Candidates who give us an example with an important benefit for someone from a sustained effort will attract more marks than those giving examples from a one-off incident. We do expect you to write (with appropriate regard for confidentiality) about an individual you have helped. In most cases students will do well to use examples to demonstrate their effectiveness when undertaking work experience, e.g. how an individual benefitted from the student’s engagement with them."

I have helped an individual during my hospital volunteering, but this is a one off example. And we are discouraged from using one off-incidents so how are we supposed to provide and example for helping an individual?[/QUOTE

]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssequeire1)
    someone please reply before i die

lol. Relax, you haven't filled it in. They will release its obviously a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cravez)
    lol. Relax, you haven't filled it in. They will release its obviously a mistake.
    are you sure i'm legit going to die otherwise

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.