The Student Room Group

Who is the "sexiest" male British celebrity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
Thank you. :colondollar:

I think anyone would. I don't think I've seen anyone like him in real life, he's unreal.
Henry Cavill turning guys on since 2k15 :lol:

You're welcome :tongue:

lmao, I've seen very attractive people but I do usually pay attention to women. A guy has to be extremely attractive to catch my eye and even then it's just "aww damn why don't I look like him. I like his sense of style" etc

lol since he came onto the small and big screens yo!! Have you seen man of steel btw?
Reply 41
Tom Hiddleston anyone???!
Reply 42
That Saeed guy is pretty fit
Is a youtuber classed as a celebrity?
Original post by Info4u123
Is a youtuber classed as a celebrity?

sure who? :smile:
Original post by Danz123
You're welcome :tongue:

lmao, I've seen very attractive people but I do usually pay attention to women. A guy has to be extremely attractive to catch my eye and even then it's just "aww damn why don't I look like him. I like his sense of style" etc

lol since he came onto the small and big screens yo!! Have you seen man of steel btw?

I'm not going to lie, I pay attention to both men and women equally. If I see a hot girl, I'm just like :drool:

Yep! It was good, but not that good. I'm hoping Batman v Superman is better though, actually I know it will be better. Suicide Squad is the one I'm most looking forward too, Harley and The Joker. :coma:
Michael Fassbender is sooooo hot I get wet looking at him XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ed Skrein!

Spoiler

Original post by Jeena_hunt5476

Posted from TSR Mobile

Almost repped, and then I read the rest...
Original post by drowzee
I'm not going to lie, I pay attention to both men and women equally. If I see a hot girl, I'm just like :drool:

Yep! It was good, but not that good. I'm hoping Batman v Superman is better though, actually I know it will be better. Suicide Squad is the one I'm most looking forward too, Harley and The Joker. :coma:

Oh, so you're bisexual then? I've met so many bisexual women that I just see it as commonplace now :lol:

Yeah, I've seen the trailers for both movies, and they look really good. Henry always looking fresh in that suit doe. :wink:

Margot Robbie's a good fit for Harley Quinn, but idk, in the Akrham games they drew her as a girl with a big bust, wide hips and a big ass. Maybe that's my lust talking but I was hoping for her to be a bit thicker. :lol: She still looks great none the less, so does Leto.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:love: :love:

Original post by Biryani007
Just seen your thread on jamie dornan...usually dont find lighter haired guys attractive but maynnnnnnnn...

yesss exactly he's just perfect in every way :colondollar:
Original post by Maggie_O
Almost repped, and then I read the rest...

Hahaha exaggeration so people actually search him up to see how hot he is like omfg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SwedishRedhead
:love: :love:

Omfg omfg omfggggg future hubby <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly find Benedict cumberbatch so hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha exaggeration so people actually search him up to see how hot he is like omfg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh no one should have to search him up, gee whiz. lol

Search up Ed Skrein though *jumps for joy*
Original post by Danz123
Oh, so you're bisexual then? I've met so many bisexual women that I just see it as commonplace now :lol:

Yeah, I've seen the trailers for both movies, and they look really good. Henry always looking fresh in that suit doe. :wink:

Margot Robbie's a good fit for Harley Quinn, but idk, in the Akrham games they drew her as a girl with a big bust, wide hips and a big ass. Maybe that's my lust talking but I was hoping for her to be a bit thicker. :lol: She still looks great none the less, so does Leto.

I don't even know. Heteromantic, but find girls sexually appealing, so bi-curious? :dontknow:

Henry looks hot, but Batman>>>>>>>Superman all day erryday.

Omg, a girl with a nice ass :coma: Yeah, I was happy they cast her as Harley, she's a great actress and she'll pull off well. In the pictures, it looks like she has padding in her chest so maybe they've made her look thicker? I'm not sure about Leto's joker, as of yet. He looks good, but reminds me of a juggalo. :/
Original post by Maggie_O
Ohh no one should have to search him up, gee whiz. lol

Search up Ed Skrein though *jumps for joy*

Hes cuteee

Posted from TSR Mobile
David Gandy :love: :love:
Ricky Whittle from The 100 :love: :coma:

Quick Reply