Turn on thread page Beta

Who is the "sexiest" male British celebrity? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Thank you.

I think anyone would. I don't think I've seen anyone like him in real life, he's unreal.
    Henry Cavill turning guys on since 2k15 :lol:
    You're welcome

lmao, I've seen very attractive people but I do usually pay attention to women. A guy has to be extremely attractive to catch my eye and even then it's just "aww damn why don't I look like him. I like his sense of style" etc

lol since he came onto the small and big screens yo!! Have you seen man of steel btw?

ReputationRep:
    Tom Hiddleston anyone???!

ReputationRep:
    That Saeed guy is pretty fit

ReputationRep:
    Is a youtuber classed as a celebrity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Info4u123)
    Is a youtuber classed as a celebrity?
    sure who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    You're welcome

lmao, I've seen very attractive people but I do usually pay attention to women. A guy has to be extremely attractive to catch my eye and even then it's just "aww damn why don't I look like him. I like his sense of style" etc

lol since he came onto the small and big screens yo!! Have you seen man of steel btw?
    I'm not going to lie, I pay attention to both men and women equally. If I see a hot girl, I'm just like :drool:

Yep! It was good, but not that good. I'm hoping Batman v Superman is better though, actually I know it will be better. Suicide Squad is the one I'm most looking forward too, Harley and The Joker. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Michael Fassbender is sooooo hot I get wet looking at him XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ed Skrein!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Almost repped, and then I read the rest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    I'm not going to lie, I pay attention to both men and women equally. If I see a hot girl, I'm just like :drool:

Yep! It was good, but not that good. I'm hoping Batman v Superman is better though, actually I know it will be better. Suicide Squad is the one I'm most looking forward too, Harley and The Joker. :coma:
    Oh, so you're bisexual then? I've met so many bisexual women that I just see it as commonplace now :lol:

Yeah, I've seen the trailers for both movies, and they look really good. Henry always looking fresh in that suit doe.

Margot Robbie's a good fit for Harley Quinn, but idk, in the Akrham games they drew her as a girl with a big bust, wide hips and a big ass. Maybe that's my lust talking but I was hoping for her to be a bit thicker. :lol: She still looks great none the less, so does Leto.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Just seen your thread on jamie dornan...usually dont find lighter haired guys attractive but maynnnnnnnn...
    yesss exactly he's just perfect in every way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    Almost repped, and then I read the rest...
    Hahaha exaggeration so people actually search him up to see how hot he is like omfg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    :love: :love:

Omfg omfg omfggggg future hubby <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I honestly find Benedict cumberbatch so hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha exaggeration so people actually search him up to see how hot he is like omfg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh no one should have to search him up, gee whiz. lol

Search up Ed Skrein though *jumps for joy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Oh, so you're bisexual then? I've met so many bisexual women that I just see it as commonplace now :lol:

Yeah, I've seen the trailers for both movies, and they look really good. Henry always looking fresh in that suit doe.

Margot Robbie's a good fit for Harley Quinn, but idk, in the Akrham games they drew her as a girl with a big bust, wide hips and a big ass. Maybe that's my lust talking but I was hoping for her to be a bit thicker. :lol: She still looks great none the less, so does Leto.
    I don't even know. Heteromantic, but find girls sexually appealing, so bi-curious? :dontknow:

Henry looks hot, but Batman>>>>>>>Superman all day erryday.

Omg, a girl with a nice ass :coma: Yeah, I was happy they cast her as Harley, she's a great actress and she'll pull off well. In the pictures, it looks like she has padding in her chest so maybe they've made her look thicker? I'm not sure about Leto's joker, as of yet. He looks good, but reminds me of a juggalo. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    Ohh no one should have to search him up, gee whiz. lol

Search up Ed Skrein though *jumps for joy*
    Hes cuteee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    David Gandy :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Whittle from The 100 :love: :coma:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.