Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guy called me 'ugly' and 'fat' and verbally abused me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    Goriyeh do you know that Samina means Moti in Arabic?
    Whats moti? But yeh no arab would call the daughter Samina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Whats moti? But yeh no arab would call the daughter Samina.
    Moti in punjabi means fat. WELL THANK GOD I AIN'T ARAB THEN, I'M PAKISTANI
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by banterboy)
    Basically, you've spent the whole evening trying to ruin his game and then explode at him in a really over the top manner and expect him not to reply? Never heard of 12 being fat though; basically he has to say worse stuff to you.
    banterboy strikes again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Ok cool.

ReputationRep:
    Ok cool.
    I'm so offended

ReputationRep:
    idk

ReputationRep:
    Lose some weight then you'd lose the 'fat' tag and will only be referred to as 'ugly'. Progress my friend.
    Your peak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Your peak.
    My peak what?

ReputationRep:
    My peak what?
    Nevermind

ReputationRep:
    Lose some weight then you'd lose the 'fat' tag and will only be referred to as 'ugly'. Progress my friend.
    Firstly, it's *weight. Learn how to spell. Secondly, learn to not be a prick.

Op don't listen to that guy, he's just mad you told him where to go. You don't need a guys approval, and you clearly said yourself that you don't think you're ugly. Also, size 12 is NOT fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)

Op don't listen to that guy, he's just mad you told him where to go. You don't need a guys approval, and you clearly said yourself that you don't think you're ugly. Also, size 12 is NOT fat.
    I corrected my spelling almost 2 hours ago and you still had to mention it? lol
    And i will be a strong independent prick for as long as i live and i dont need no womans approval for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    like it drilled into me how every time i go out with my friends boys drool over them and I've seen the same guys look at me and shake their heads.
    Sometimes I wish this forum wasn't so strictly moderated because there's a few things I could expand on here. Alas...

ReputationRep:
    lololol so sad why would you post this shhit online lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Lol at all these knobs trying to offend you by taking the piss out of your name. They need to grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so it started last weekend when me and two of my best friends went clubbing. I have been generally aware that when we go out they get all the attention from the guys (they're thin, exotic looking basically they look like models and they're size 8, I'm a size 12 and much plainer looking in comparison though up until now I wouldn't have said I was 'ugly'. As we are about to leave, my friend who is in a relationship is approached by this guy who literally picks her up and swings her around amongst other things and starts talking to her. He follows us out of the club and while my second friend gets a taxi home (she lives further away than we do) i go back with my friend as she's in a relationship and i know she would regret it so much if that guy did anything with her. We are at her flat with the guy who refuses to leave and keeps touching my friend and tries to kiss her while jokingly saying 'I don't think your friend likes me' in relation to me, laughing at me. So i finally pull the guy off my friend shouting 'LOOK SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND GET OFF HER AND ****ING GET LOST!!' Then the guy starts saying stuff to me like 'I don't need to be told by a fat ugly ***ch what to do? Look at you, your friends are both hotter than you while you look like a fat piece of **it no wonder no guy wants you because you're a frigid uptight heffer!' etc and a lot of worse stuff before finally leaving. My friend took me home and I was in tears. Since that night I have felt so crap about myself like it drilled into me how every time i go out with my friends boys drool over them and I've seen the same guys look at me and shake their heads. I know I'm pale, plainer looking and a size 12 but I never thought of myself as 'fat' and 'unattractive' until now. Now I feel worthless Can anyone help me out? How do i get over this?
    You did the right thing cockblocking him as your friend has a boyfriend. Just ignore anything he said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)

People just try to do "funny" replies for more reps. It gives them a confidence boost since their lives are so meaningless. Lol 12 being fat as well? Smh these people....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    banterboy strikes again
    thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Ok so it started last weekend when me and two of my best friends went clubbing. I have been generally aware that when we go out they get all the attention from the guys (they're thin, exotic looking basically they look like models and they're size 8, I'm a size 12 and much plainer looking in comparison though up until now I wouldn't have said I was 'ugly'). As we are about to leave, my friend who is in a relationship is approached by this guy who literally picks her up and swings her around amongst other things and starts talking to her. He follows us out of the club and while my second friend gets a taxi home (she lives further away than we do) i go back with my friend as she's in a relationship and i know she would regret it so much if that guy did anything with her. We are at her flat with the guy who refuses to leave and keeps touching my friend and tries to kiss her while jokingly saying 'I don't think your friend likes me' in relation to me, laughing at me. So i finally pull the guy off my friend shouting 'LOOK SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND GET OFF HER AND ****ING GET LOST!!' Then the guy starts saying stuff to me like 'I don't need to be told by a fat ugly ***ch what to do? Look at you, your friends are both hotter than you while you look like a fat piece of **it no wonder no guy wants you because you're a frigid uptight heffer!' etc and a lot of worse stuff before finally leaving. My friend took me home and I was in tears. Since that night I have felt so crap about myself like it drilled into me how every time i go out with my friends boys drool over them and I've seen the same guys look at me and shake their heads. I know I'm pale, plainer looking and a size 12 but I never thought of myself as 'fat' and 'unattractive' until now. Now I feel worthless Can anyone help me out? How do i get over this?
    Hopefully it'll be a catalyst for you to work out and get fit! Fat people disgust me - they only have themselves to blame for being fat, unless they have medical reasons for being fat.

That's not to say what the guy said was hurtful and wrong. He was only pissed off with you because you stopped him getting free sex, and I think you did the right thing in getting him out of her place.

Anyhow, you have a heart, that is good. You are fat, that is bad. Only you can change the latter, but no one can take the former away from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Lol at all these knobs trying to offend you by taking the piss out of your name. They need to grow up.
    what an arselick and you didn't even get a thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by okey)
    what an arselick and you didn't even get a thank you
    Piss off you twit. I've seen that person before in TSR and they're nice to me. I'll treat you nicely and with respect if you do the same to me. Not everyone is a **** like you mongrel

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.