(Original post by fangbandit)
    I did awfully. How fabulous

Me too how did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fangbandit)
    I did awfully. How fabulous
    Don't worry I did atrocious I didn't even get average scores 😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    Dont post results on here - i dont want others to get all worried / stressed because they dont think theirs is good enough in comparison ! pm eachother

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tharakan)
    I wasted so much time on the bmat and got such **** results. So depressing.
    Just forget about it for now - your personal statement could have been enough for an interview, plus you have other uni choices not just Leeds Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tharakan)
    I wasted so much time on the bmat and got such **** results. So depressing.
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    nothing to worry guys. we still don't know the averages and we all know that bmat is used as a last resort when it comes to decide between candidates. we will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakib567)
    nothing to worry guys. we still don't know the averages and we all know that bmat is used as a last resort when it comes to decide between candidates. we will be fine!
    Averages as a whole was released with the results

ReputationRep:
    👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrayTrayDinh)
    Averages as a whole was released with the results
    i can't seem to find them....

ReputationRep:
    It's a pdf file next to your results but I took a print screen just in case you can't see it Name:  image.png
Views: 294
Size:  88.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Pdf below results table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrayTrayDinh)
    It's a pdf file next to your results but I took a print screen just in case you can't see it Name:  image.png
Views: 294
Size:  88.0 KB
    thanks. definitely this exam was harder then.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody wanna discuss scores? pm me xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's not strictly true...
    The first 200 are chosen based on personal statement. The next 50 are those with the top BMAT scores.
    So it is used by itself - that is, of course, if your personal statement isn't good enough.
    I really hope I got an interview due to my personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madman98)
    That's not strictly true...
    The first 200 are chosen based on personal statement. The next 50 are those with the top BMAT scores.
    So it is used by itself - that is, of course, if your personal statement isn't good enough.
    I really hope I got an interview due to my personal statement.
    me too. i already have an interview from plymouth so i hope leeds will apprwacite my PS as much as plymouth. if so, i hope that they offer me an interview without taking bmat into too much consideration.

when i called leeds they said that they will firstly check academics of all applications. then they will reject those who don't meet the academic requirement. then they will look at our PS and decide on interviews. if they have some question marks then they use bmat.

how did u get those numbers?

ReputationRep:
    me too. i already have an interview from plymouth so i hope leeds will apprwacite my PS as much as plymouth. if so, i hope that they offer me an interview without taking bmat into too much consideration.

when i called leeds they said that they will firstly check academics of all applications. then they will reject those who don't meet the academic requirement. then they will look at our PS and decide on interviews. if they have some question marks then they use bmat.

how did u get those numbers?
    I emailed their admissions team and they said that to me. Hmm, doesn't really affect us much anyway to be honest. We've already chosen it so....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madman98)
    I emailed their admissions team and they said that to me. Hmm, doesn't really affect us much anyway to be honest. We've already chosen it so....
    let's just hope for the best. and if they don't choose us then **** it.

ReputationRep:
    I think my results were bad 😢, the average is 4.5, 4.3 and 3A right? If so I did really bad on the science section 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xambercx)
    I think my results were bad 😢, the average is 4.5, 4.3 and 3A right? If so I did really bad on the science section 😭
    Don't worry it is still possible to get an interview. Good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    How much does Leeds focus on section 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.