Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bishop: Gay marriage breaks democracy,jails bishops,bans religion/political freedom watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skeptique)
    I was blocked from the last thread you called my name in (typical cowardly pooftah move), I'm sure you'll deny it though. But yeah, I'll join in and reply if one of you little ***** assed gay *** farters dont ban me from contributing.
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Gosh, those poor Catholics. So hard done by.
    It's difficult being correct and Roman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    Can't understand you over your poor grammar.
    What poor grammar? It's one simple sentence or is there too many words for your brain to comprehend? Either way there isn't an actual discussion here, is there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eigo-Jin)
    What poor grammar? It's one simple sentence or is there too many words for your brain to comprehend? Either way there isn't an actual discussion here, is there?
    'Opinions is'.

Subject-verb agreement.

Did you not learn how to do that in first grade? Or is simple grammar too much for your brain to comprehend?

ReputationRep:
    OK after reading through the material supplied and a cursory look of the responses I conclude that whats needed is apartheid. Both gays and normal ppl innately believe in the superiority of their lifestyle (I know I do anyway) and don't tell me that chauvinism does not exist amongst lesbians; male homos do often despise real women and regard them as inferior or at least an incumbency to them. [David Walliams revenge against the vagina/Matt Lucus female impersonation] per example. Normal ppl feel that deviants such as these have been given enough rights already and they have, they do not deserve equal rights quite simply because we have no evidence yet that that their deviancy is the equal of normal ppls love. Recently these abnormals have demanded the right to enter into primary schools and promote battyman culture/life to the defenseless minds of children who will accept anything new if presented to them in joviality, (drag queens on children television shows [ambiguous puppets Erni & Bernie, Sesame Street]). This is particularly disturbing as vanishingly few of these perverts actually have/raise children themselves so why do they desire such a drastic capitulation from normal society? if not to inculcate young minds with a dangerous, unproven, unwelcome and largely unwanted deviant doctrine?? If this line is crossed we may lose normalcy forever.

Its time to consider giving gays their own town, that way we know who they are and where they are. They can do whatever they like there without interference from normal society and we can get on with the business of raising our children, safely according to our well proven system of heterosexual-gender binary. All pro homo legislation will be reversed in the land as gays become irrelevant; gays however can meet their end in their own domain and never know persecution from normal ppl.
    I actually wouldn't mind if people like you didn't have equal rights either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I bet you also doubt if he did exist.
    No, he very much did exist i was just doubting the claim that he founded the Roman catholic church.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    No, he very much did exist i was just doubting the claim that he founded the Roman catholic church.
    He did. He personally requested His Holiness Pope St Peter, Apostle, to found the Roman Catholic Church.

ReputationRep:
    'Opinions is'.

Subject-verb agreement.

Did you not learn how to do that in first grade? Or is simple grammar too much for your brain to comprehend?
    oh, boo hoo. I can see the mistake, I should have put are. There, does that ease your pain?

ReputationRep:
    oh, boo hoo. I can see the mistake, I should have put are. There, does that ease your pain?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    He did. He personally requested His Holiness Pope St Peter, Apostle, to found the Roman Catholic Church.
    But why 'roman'? Wasnt it the Romans who suposedly crucified Jesus?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    Um, ok.
    Goodbye

ReputationRep:
    Um, ok.
    Goodbye
    God be with ye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    But why 'roman'? Wasnt it the Romans who suposedly crucified Jesus?
    Karma is a *****.

Their Holinesses end up overseeing the whole of Christendom (now the European Union, the Commonwealth, and the Anglosphere), surpassing even the glorious days of the Roman and Holy Roman Empires combined.

Supreme Pontiff victorious!

Also it's the Jews.

ReputationRep:
    And with same-sex marriage passing Australia will be burnt with fire and flooded with water so there won't even be any human left.
    So basically things will improve? They are already being burned with fire and they are actually quite desperate for the water in some areas so this sounds win-win for Australia.

Also state sponsored gay sex is so much better, so it'll give lgbt australians a good boost in the bedroom. [after a while the naughty factor of doing something taboo wears off].

Who's losing out except the loony religious fringe minority?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    I actually wouldn't mind if people like you didn't have equal rights either

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The typical nonsensical response I would expect from a battyboy keyboard warrior like yourself, but the gist of my post was not about equal rights even though rights were mentioned, it was about quality of existence. Does it not occur to your semen encrusted brain that you can have all the rights you wanted if you had your own township? (and stayed there).

ReputationRep:
    The typical nonsensical response I would expect from a battyboy keyboard warrior like yourself,
    Says the person who used two massive ad-hominem. Oh the irony (and the mentality)...

but the gist of my post was not about equal rights even though rights were mentioned, it was about quality of existence. Does it not occur to your semen encrusted brain that you can have all the rights you wanted if you had your own township? (and stayed there).
    No. Problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Says the person who used two massive ad-hominem. Oh the irony (and the mentality)...

No. Problem?
    You are confused on many levels dear boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimo_rising)
    So basically things will improve? They are already being burned with fire and they are actually quite desperate for the water in some areas so this sounds win-win for Australia.

Also state sponsored gay sex is so much better, so it'll give lgbt australians a good boost in the bedroom. [after a while the naughty factor of doing something taboo wears off].

Who's losing out except the loony religious fringe minority?
    God knew that Australians would legalise same-sex marriage which is why He created a hole in the o-zone layer above it.

ReputationRep:
    The typical nonsensical response I would expect from a battyboy keyboard warrior like yourself, but the gist of my post was not about equal rights even though rights were mentioned, it was about quality of existence. Does it not occur to your semen encrusted brain that you can have all the rights you wanted if you had your own township? (and stayed there).
    You are confused on many levels dear boy.
    All these 'boy' talk makes me feel that you're flirting with him.

No homo bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Skeptique
    thesabbath
    The_Mighty_Bush

slade p

What are your thoughts about this? Does gay marriage break democracy, as a majority didn't like it, and does it show a lack of respect to tradition and British values? Does the legalisation of gay marriage erode individual liberty? Should gays be allowed to marry?

What are your thoughts on homosexuality?

TheCitizenAct (I can trust you to say something, whatever it may be. )(Think of all those labels...)(Do homosexuals have a higher tendency to infringe on the rights of the individual, in private businesses also? Is this wrong?)
    elliemayxo
    Thoughts regarding homosexuality? Has it got anything to do with HIV? What's our purpose (in life)?

lmao you mentioning everyone on my ignore list hahahaha (except for ellie, they're all on it)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.