Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

17- never kissed, never been in a relationship? watch

ReputationRep:
    Only betas care about that stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    If this is true- how do you feel about it and why?
    I feel liberated knowing that I am an independent, strong woman who is able to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

ReputationRep:
    My sister's in her late 20's and still to enter into a proper relationship- and she's not the only one I know who's been in this situation at such an age. Trust me: 17 is NOT weird. Also, remember: in the next few years, you'll be encountering MANY new people, whether in a workplace or uni...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    yes
    Really? why?

ReputationRep:
    Be honest, is this weird?
    Kids these days

Why are you in such a hurry to get kissed and be in a relationship? Just chill and your time will come.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone has different paces. I am 16 and have never been kissed or in a relationship (so quite similar to you). Tbh though, I think that before around this age, it wouldn't be a true relationship. Kids like to "be in a relationship" just to be in one. Not necessarily bcause they like the person.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm 17 and I haven't been in a relationship/ done anything with anyone but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't want to rush into anything without knowing the person for a long time. I like being on my own and I don't see why social 'norms' should change that! Besides, relationships at this age seem too tiresome and insincere- I'm focusing on getting into a good uni, being happy as I am

ReputationRep:
    17 is really young so not at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    I'm 17 and I haven't been in a relationship/ done anything with anyone but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't want to rush into anything without knowing the person for a long time. I like being on my own and I don't see why social 'norms' should change that! Besides, relationships at this age seem too tiresome and insincere- I'm focusing on getting into a good uni, being happy as I am
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    No youd be suprised by how many people havent if anything , join the club! I havent and i know people that. Havent either .
    Keep smiling
    Smile43

ReputationRep:
    me toooo

ReputationRep:
    Its no big deal trust.. Just focus on your studiez bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Join the club m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Join the club m8
    you've never kissed or been in a relationship? shocking.

ReputationRep:
    you've never kissed or been in a relationship? shocking.
    It's really not that shocking, I'm really shy and boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    It's really not that shocking, I'm really shy and boring.
    but you're incredibly gorgeous-which is why i'm shocked . i have the same problem you have, im too shy and i dont think im outgoing enough. sighs.

ReputationRep:
    Neither have I.

ReputationRep:
    but you're incredibly gorgeous-which is why i'm shocked . i have the same problem you have, im too shy and i dont think im outgoing enough. sighs.
    OMG same. I really wish I were more outgoing. I actually like a guy but I seriously cannot flirt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ntanationa)
    OMG same. I really wish I were more outgoing. I actually like a guy but I seriously cannot flirt!
    lol its so stressing at times

ReputationRep:
    lol its so stressing at times
    Definitely. It prevents me from acting spontaneously sometimes ;(

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.