x Turn on thread page Beta

do you miss secondary school/high school? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 11, jealous?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    Back when you could flirt with 14 year old girls and not be called a pedo... :moon:
    What.. so you're a pedo that flirts with 14 year old girls?:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    aw why? i had a pretty **** time too
    It was just rubbish really. I got bullied for most of the time I was there, I hated the majority of my classmates, and I disliked most of my teachers and subjects as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    What.. so you're a pedo that flirts with 14 year old girls?:lolwut:
    That doesn't make me a pedo because 14 year old girls are not children (they don't dress like it, either).

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 13 and I've just had my last parents evening ever. It was s**t but I'm going to miss them. I prefer sixth form to secondary because I only have to talk to the people I actually like. The work is really hard but I feel like I can do it. It's getting me down thinking about Uni but I'm sure I'll love it after the first 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, basically all of the people I used to chill with went to other colleges and the one that did is completely different now and also you didn't need to do any homework or revision and still get decent grades, damn it was good times

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely hated it so most definitely don't miss it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Way too much. High school was home. I was in the same school for the last thirteen years so I knew everyone. School was home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! I miss the easiness of it and how it was a laugh and how everyone knew everyone!! Ah the jokes the teachers the detentions ah I miss secondary school!! I want to go back!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    That doesn't make me a pedo because 14 year old girls are not children (they don't dress like it, either).
    That depends how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    That depends how old are you?
    That's the point I was making, it doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tanishqa)
    Way too much. High school was home. I was in the same school for the last thirteen years so I knew everyone. School was home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    School was your home? What did you have a bed next to the janitor?

ReputationRep:
    I miss year 10

ReputationRep:

Hated it.

ReputationRep:
    Nope was glad to finish and don't miss it at all.

ReputationRep:
    School was your home? What did you have a bed next to the janitor?
    Nope. We had bunk beds for everyone. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't miss the experience of secondary school but I do sometimes wish I could turn the clock back and go back and really stick in this time and not be so interested in the petty things at school that took me over and focus on my education filly instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.