(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Somewhere with a nice view...which means no mirrors :/
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    :cry2:
    :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Location would probably be near Horsforth in Leeds. Close to ring road, airport and train station plus lovely.

3 stories with corner spires
    First two stories will be large yellow bricks
    Third story on flat roof would be inclosed and made entirely of glass
    Large room, dining room, kitchen (open plan), conservatory, utility room and garage would make up first floor
    5 large ensuite bedrooms with walkin wardrobes on second floor
    In the glass space on the third floor would be a jacuzzi and gym.

Several acres of surrounding land would include garden, tennis court, golf bit, fishery (small competitions) and orchard.

Cost would be about half a million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Omg I love twenty one pilots! Anyway Wales sounds nice, really wanna visit it one day.
    I want to own a farm too, with animals I've saved hah
    Hopefully, one day
    Oh my god that's adorable!

ReputationRep:
    I would have a four bedroom house with each bedroom decorated like the common room of each Hogwarts house. I would then do baking with my children (that I don't have currently) in a big kitchen but as aprons I'd get them to wear ta towels so they'd be like house elves. My dining room would be like the great hall only with one really long table. The bathrooms would be like Myrtle's bathroom and the staircases would be spiral. I wonder which fandom I'm a part of.....?

#RavenclawPride 'Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure'

ReputationRep:
    A beautiful garden with birdbaths + a well + nice flowers and paths and there'd be a seesaw too. It'd also have a really difficult hedge maze and once you get to the middle of the hedge maze there would be steps leading into a secret lair mini cottage thingy which would have a gigantic fireplace and paintings and a nice rug which my future pet of somesort would be lying on and there'd be a place in the corner of the cottage where you can play cards and it'd always smell of freshly baked cookies and when you step out of the backdoor of the cottage you would find yourself on a gigantic hill and there'd be a cute shed on the hill containing bikes and zorbing balls + tennis rackets + filled picnic baskets + telescopes + tents so you could just camp out there some nights. My bedroom would look exactly the same as it does now, except in the corner there would be a really small wooden door which is hidden by a curtain and when you open the door all you see is a slide and once you go down the slide, you land in a room full of those plastic coloured balls + there'd be loads of cushions + beanbags + a freezer with unlimited icecream + a wardrobe full of pyjamas, slippers + dressing gowns + there'd be a bookshelf too with all the hundreds of novels I've yet to read. Across this den room there would be another door which leads to the kitchen so essentially I'd have a secret passage to the kitchen from my bedroom + the whole thing would just be so perfect.

:moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

Something like those, in an area that is on the edge of a national park but also near civilization and a city.
    Creepily similar to my dream house.

Just needs to have a library. With a ladder on a track to get at the high bookshelves. Also because they're awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    Does this look ok?
    No soul to it. Too cold and clinical. I couldn't live there.

Also it's beige. I hate beige.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm weird but i wouldn't anything over the top, however i would definitely have to have a library in my house and a reading alcove... maybe a fireplace

ReputationRep:
    I would love a gym in my house. Imagine being able to lift any time of the day...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermitthefrog)
    I would love a gym in my house. Imagine being able to lift any time of the day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I already can.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes...-48353983.html

By the seaside <3

ReputationRep:
    A cardboard box. No need to pay the ****ty rent I pay now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    No soul to it. Too cold and clinical. I couldn't live there.

Also it's beige. I hate beige.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm an American. This is how our houses look like. Do you mind posting pictures of how your house looks like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    I'm an American. This is how our houses look like. Do you mind posting pictures of how your house looks like?

http://media.rightmove.co.uk/dir/18k...ax_656x437.jpg

Not my house, but I would love a house like that one day.

Most of the houses where I live are victorian sandstone built houses.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You walk in and there's a Y staircase leading to the second floor. Then a spiral staircase in a corner leading to the third floor.

The back wall of the downstairs is glass to allow light in; south facing garden.

It'll be really light and open.

Red brick.

Flowers and crawling ivy.

A path leading to a gym and indoor swimming pool at the end of a garden with a roof that opens.

Sigh. I need to marry an architect :heart:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Personally after living in a big house most my life, i think location is becoming more important. I'd like a nice park close by, some nice up market shops, cafes, restaurants.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Playboy Mansion, complete with promiscuous Playboy bunnies

ReputationRep:
    I already live in my dream house

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.