ReputationRep:
    "
    James A

View Conversation Report

James A
    11-02-2015

rep 4 rep pls

"

On the wall of the CT account inquestion.

I thought rep circles were against the rules. Apparently not if you do it with the CT team!!!

(Original post by there's too much love)
    It has been long believed by many people, including other prominent members, that TSR is corrupt.

That the rules are applied differently to different members depending on if they are liked or not.

Some go further, and talk of political agendas behind certain posts being edited or even taken down to suit the political agenda that TSR wishes to brainwash us with.

This post contains proof that you'll see in just a second that TSR is pushing an agenda, but that editing posts and even deleting some is not the end of the extreme lengths that TSR is willing to go to. Indeed they are the tip of the iceberg.

They'll probably ban me forever for this. So I recommend taking screenshots, and look past what they say. The signs are there. Wake up!

In this example we can see one of the core ways in which we view not just posts, but users themselves, being completely perverted.

A judgement of what a post will likely be like quality wise that we depend on, and believe to be honest.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1787601

Do you see?

Look closely, wake up if you can, do you see?

The reputation isn't just a little high, it's one of the highest.

11 posts in total, with that much rep, it seems too good to be true. But the plot thickens.

Do you see?
    Have you woken up?

Out of all of the 11 posts only one of them has above 0 reputation.
    That post has in total, 1 reputation, DO YOU SEE? HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?

1 rep cannot currently lead to all of that reputation!

No CT member can be trusted.
    Spread the message, do not let them silence us.

DO YOU SEE?
    HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?
    You moron, *Cupid* is a stock account that's there for TSR staff to use for Valentine's related stuff. That's why there's only one post with any rep, the rep's edited so as to give the account rep power of its own.

Yes, TSR is corrupt, but not because they're trying to brainwash us into their political aganda (...really...?). It's simply a case of each member of staff being a person with their own tolerances and ideas.

A lot of the harshness related to rules comes from people reporting posts, not from mods taking a disliking to you. And where rules are a little stuff for your tastes, just remember that there are more vulnerable users here - TSR is open to users of all ages, going down (I think) to thirteen or younger. So talking about things that someone that age isn't mature enough to handle cannot be tolerated. Nothing to do with a political agenda, unless you're citing TSR's rules as being the same as those of the BBFC. But who cares.

So grow up and get a grip. So you had some posts deleted and u jelly of an account with higher rep. Pft FOR SHAME. You've been here nearly as long as me, surely you remember when it really was a mess - back when someone who didn't like you could neg you into oblivion.

(Original post by PrincessZara)
    I've woken up!

ReputationRep:
    Help! Someone who looks like Morgana is leading an armed taskforce into my house! All I can hear from downstairs is "This is the Community Team GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!".
    DONT LET THEM TAKE ME

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: It is true, women are not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love;[url="tel:60012139")
    60012139[/url]]I can hear people in the street. I think TSR sent them.

If you've read this lock your door. Trust no-one!
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    When I first joined, I got banned from the feminist threads because I made too much sense for them to handle lol
    Yes, I'm sure that was exactly the reason.

ReputationRep:
    Dumbest thing i've read in a while :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    And how do you explain a single rep giving that much rep power?
    Why is this shocking? There's no mystery here, the CT run the place so they can hack into the rep system whenever they like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Why is this shocking? There's no mystery here, the CT run the place so they can hack into the rep system whenever they like.
    You would down-play it, Mr Top 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    You would down-play it, Mr Top 5.
    Not really downplaying it, just saying how it is, they can hack into rep system. They got rid of neg rep (and box), despite loads of us protesting, since when has this site been "fair"? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, TSR - three letters, three words. This thread is third down the latest discussions list.
    Founded March 1, 2002.

2+0+0+2=4
    4-1=3

A triangle has three vertices and three sides.
    The emblem of the Illuminati is an equilateral triangle.

Coincidence?

I think not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    One rule for them, one rule for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    You moron, *Cupid* is a stock account that's there for TSR staff to use for Valentine's related stuff. That's why there's only one post with any rep, the rep's edited so as to give the account rep power of its own.

Yes, TSR is corrupt, but not because they're trying to brainwash us into their political aganda (...really...?). It's simply a case of each member of staff being a person with their own tolerances and ideas.

A lot of the harshness related to rules comes from people reporting posts, not from mods taking a disliking to you. And where rules are a little stuff for your tastes, just remember that there are more vulnerable users here - TSR is open to users of all ages, going down (I think) to thirteen or younger. So talking about things that someone that age isn't mature enough to handle cannot be tolerated. Nothing to do with a political agenda, unless you're citing TSR's rules as being the same as those of the BBFC. But who cares.

So grow up and get a grip. So you had some posts deleted and u jelly of an account with higher rep. Pft FOR SHAME. You've been here nearly as long as me, surely you remember when it really was a mess - back when someone who didn't like you could neg you into oblivion.
    I'm not a moron

I'm not a moron

ReputationRep:
    Is free speech out the window in any of the forums

ReputationRep:
    The OP is exaggerating, but I do think there's double standards on women and men and how they can speak to each other, but that's just generational. I also think there is a dislike of speaking openly and in a non politically correct fashion that could facilitate discussion about 'sensitive' ideas but again, that's just how people of that generation think Shame, really.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Political correctness has killed this place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simbasdragon)
    Yes, I'm sure that was exactly the reason.
    Well it was. Or the the thread got taken down.

Four pages in and no one has posted this meme yet?
    Sigh do I have to do everything around here?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.