Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do teachers crush on students? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    Lool, that's actually disgusting to be honest anyway ha
    No but it was every guy fantasy back in school anyway I am sure it is the same for you girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeepRollingFazzy)
    I am sure it is the same for you girls
    no lmaooooo, which girl would especially in school dream to have sex with a teacher ffs lmao

ReputationRep:
    I think fancying teacher is more of a girls thing. I never even thought about any of my teachers like that, never felt anything. Other guys would say oh that teacher is a hot and just thought what a bunch of idiots inside. Outside I would agree with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    You cannot be serious? They were bi?
    LOL please dont get me wrong, this was two separate occasions but in the same school. They knew each other but did not live with each other.

And do you wanna know something really ****ed up. The batty music teacher lives just the next block from my flat now and he can see me across the ****ing garden. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    no lmaooooo, which girl would especially in school dream to have sex with a teacher ffs lmao
    nah nah I heard of girls stories as well you cant lie to us haha

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ool-pupil.html

(Original post by pecora)
    We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?
    I know a teacher who has a crush on me. He always stares a me, blushes everytime he sees me and looks nervous when I ask him anything. He is also really happy when he sees me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 12 year old female and quite mature for my age and I have had lot of crushes on teachers female and male and there is one atm who is sooo fit and whenever I see him in the hallway we always make eye contact and I get really horny 😂😂🙄

ReputationRep:
    They may have preferences, but if they do anything about it, career over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pecora)
    We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?
    Huh, it happens all the time I know 4 examples (real life) and I was one of them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.