Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The single best thread ever posted on TSR! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    The ironic thing is, I wasn't asking a question. This can be best perceived by the lack of a question mark in the thread title. :yep:

I was suggesting that this actually is the single best thread ever posted on TSR. I challenge people to disprove that before the thread is closed.
    Already disproved by counterexample by ILovePancakes :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    well i can't find the one i had before with a christmas hat on, this one will have to do until after christmas or until i can find another one
    Maybe you should be preparing with an egg and a rabbit, you know, with Easter coming up so soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mpagtches)
    Already disproved by counterexample by ILovePancakes :fyi:
    It's hard to out perform ISA threads generally, but I must remain hopeful, otherwise TSR would just seem, well, futile. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    Do you identify as a Sexual Mermaid Catcher? :holmes:
    Ffs, it's sexual mermaid chaser :judge:
    You'd better step up how much you study this important theory if you want to do well in your exams :angry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mpagtches)
    Ffs, it's sexual mermaid chaser :judge:
    You'd better step up how much you study this important theory if you want to do well in your exams :angry:
    Hmm..

If you catch a Sexual Mermaid does that make you a Sexual Mermaid Catcher?

I think so.

Therefore my question could still be viable :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    But yes, I meant Sexual Mermaid Chaser I will do more revision next time :getmycoat:

ReputationRep:
    The best threads are the ones where you count to 1 million. It makes me realise how weird people are. I like to view these strange beings in their natural environment of spending every day, all day counting to 1 million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackFletch)
    The best for me was 'Whats one thing you'd never do, sexually?' by elliemayxo, some of the responses were... interesting...
    Ahh thanks :P

ReputationRep:
    I like shaking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    For me, it has to be the educational threads like "intro to IB", and in particular Maths threads by TeeEm and Arsey (due to the quantity of resources they give, and also the help), which helped me far more than my teachers.
    how dare you, this was going to be a thread dedicated to low brow humour. you have made it all serious and disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    how dare you, this was going to be a thread dedicated to low brow humour. you have made it all serious and disgusting
    Can't help being a bad boy :cool:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.