Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Tell me your honest opinions about me... ChickenMadness edition. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Some of your comments make me laugh and you seem to be a chill kind of guy.
    Oh god, Kiwi, that avatar :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Oh god, Kiwi, that avatar :zomg:
    wot m8, u no likey? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Bro, If you were a real chicken, I would eat ya :eating:

Otherwise anyone who attempts to be funny here (I easily laugh at jokes tho) are the best/will be my favourite oaks on this site :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    wot m8, u no likey? :ninja:
    What's with his mouth? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    What's with his mouth? :eek:
    omg :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You're the most chill person I know, you're lovely and I'm glad I know youuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    You're the most chill person I know, you're lovely and I'm glad I know youuu
    naaaaaawh. I'm glad I know you too.

ReputationRep:
    You're mad about chickens. Or you're mad like a headless chicken.

ReputationRep:
    Funny, laid back and strong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you start the being good looking is a constant struggle thread? Lol
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    ur a harmless fly.

Imagine if I made a thread like this :rofl: :rofl: rip
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)

I don't know or mind if other people laugh. I only know that I do.
    But that's not a stiff!

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got bored of UKIP now. CherryWine managed to convince me that they're racist rofl. I'm on that Jeremy Corbyn hype . You're weird for being a feminist though. dost thou hate men?
    Right... 'Got bored' you do know that politics has real implications for people it's not like fantasy football or something haha.

Erm sweetheart if you think Feminism is about hating men you've been listening to too much crap from people like CitizenAct who's clearly had a terrifying abusive mother or some other horrible experience and had generalised from it.

I definitely do not hate men! I also don't wave a feminist flag 24/7 I only invoke some principles of feminism where necessary.

Let see feminism in action... If you think that even today female lead actresses still get paid less than their male counterparts here it's not that she's wanting to ruin it for the guy who gets paid more, but instead she rightly doesn't see a reason she should be paid less when she'll be working just as hard.

Now I suggest you don't focus on what reddit or other trashy you to misinterpret these words like Feminism as but instead if you really are interested in these things then buy some books or read some reputable sources online. Not some rant by an angry guy who's just been dumped and decides he hates the entire female population...

just a **** essentially

ReputationRep:
    Naive (you seem to lack judgement)
    A joker (some of your post are lols whilst some make me cringe)
    Chilled out
    Honest (You say your opinion even when its going to hurt some butts)

Theres my honest opinion, enjoy your day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Right... 'Got bored' you do know that politics has real implications for people it's not like fantasy football or something haha.

Erm sweetheart if you think Feminism is about hating men you've been listening to too much crap from people like CitizenAct who's clearly had a terrifying abusive mother or some other horrible experience and had generalised from it.

I definitely do not hate men! I also don't wave a feminist flag 24/7 I only invoke some principles of feminism where necessary.

Let see feminism in action... If you think that even today female lead actresses still get paid less than their male counterparts here it's not that she's wanting to ruin it for the guy who gets paid more, but instead she rightly doesn't see a reason she should be paid less when she'll be working just as hard.

Now I suggest you don't focus on what reddit or other trashy you to misinterpret these words like Feminism as but instead if you really are interested in these things then buy some books or read some reputable sources online. Not some rant by an angry guy who's just been dumped and decides he hates the entire female population...
    ye I want gender equality. I just don't like feminism. I am quite clued up about it as I follow current affairs and what feminists are doing lol. Massive hypocrites.

For example those feminists speaking at the UN recently saying 'girls should speak first in schools.' Lol why can't they just be gender blind and let everyone have an equal opportunity instead of putting women first all the time? It's always boys vs girls. They sound like a bunch of ranting teenage girls lmao.

And they keep using outdated statistics about men performing better when girls are being paid more and doing better in education in our generation lol.

(Original post by bassbabe)
    Did you start the being good looking is a constant struggle thread? Lol
    anon made that thread

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    ur a harmless fly.

Imagine if I made a thread like this :rofl: :rofl: rip
    lol should make one

ReputationRep:
    Meets the stereotype of being good looking but having a poo personality.

Too late to say no offence?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really know you, but you're alright.

ReputationRep:
    ye I want gender equality. I just don't like feminism. I am quite clued up about it as I follow current affairs and what feminists are doing lol. Massive hypocrites.

For example those feminists speaking at the UN recently saying 'girls should speak first in schools.' Lol why can't they just be gender blind and let everyone have an equal opportunity instead of putting women first all the time? It's always boys vs girls. They sound like a bunch of ranting teenage girls lmao.

And they keep using outdated statistics about men performing better when girls are being paid more and doing better in education in our generation lol.

anon made that thread

lol should make one
    I agree with you that is silly. There are different kinds of feminist though some are ridiculous others are moderate (ordinary people). So someone on here said that it's the few idiots giving then movement a bad name.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like your mom was craving bbc when making u tbh

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.