Aliens
    2.56%
    Meteor strike
    5.13%
    Seismic/Mega Natural Disaster
    14.10%
    Vampires
    5.13%
    Spirts/Demons (includes revelations (bible) & other type of zombies)
    3.85%
    Mutant/Evolution of man
    2.56%
    Enhanced speices takeover
    3.85%
    Nuclear warfare/WW3 (or a mega war)
    11.54%
    Virus
    6.41%
    other
    2.56%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I know more about superhumans than the supernatural. And I know for a fact that they would want to be seen as normal/need human approval.

At least I know werewolves and wizards would happily sign at a peace treaty, They don't need a lot of help from humans
    Vampires tho They need blood, some can't go into the light, some could use humans for other immoral needs (witches too). So no treaty signage

And don't werewolves tend to act more dog than wolf these days
    Vampires are evil. So are werewolves. Anything violently, painfully, forcefully and even secretly trying to turn you into something you are not, is evil. Witches are evil because I guarantee most people use "spells, etc" to do bad stuff . Like Dumbledore said to Tom Riddle/young Voldemort: magic needs to be controlled. So until then, without a Hogwarts, yea I don't want supernatural. I want superhuman and ok well I don't watch X-Men so Idk how like Storm and Wolverine are with humans.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Zombies and nuclear warfare are the most realistic. I would rather be in a zombie apocalypse but it sounds just as bad. Zombies aren't neccesarily dumb or slow. If you watch world war z they run, they are super good at climbing over each other to infect you. It's scary though, having zombies climbing over your house, I would probably kill myself lol.

Just in case someone disagrees with me about zombies being realistic, search up the chances of a zombie apocalypse... It's possible it could happen... *gets bag full of bricks ready to smash their face in*

ReputationRep:
    Nuckuler war

Why

Fallout that's why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O;6 0056777)
    Vampires are evil. So are werewolves. Anything violently, painfully, forcefully and even secretly trying to turn you into something you are not, is evil. Witches are evil because I guarantee most people use "spells, etc" to do bad stuff . Like Dumbledore said to Tom Riddle/young Voldemort: magic needs to be controlled. So until then, without a Hogwarts, yea I don't want supernatural. I want superhuman and ok well I don't watch X-Men so Idk how like Storm and Wolverine are with humans.
    Lol Hogwarts, Haven't followed Potter since the movie with the flying car. 'Chamber of Secrets' if I'm correct

:banana: Superhuman ftw.
    All I can summarise is that you find these types (Based on Xmen/Marvel universe):
    -Ones who don't want to be a part of the world (usually because they are scared or a visually hideous mutant) , so they hide and protect themselves.
    -Ones who despise humans, and want to control, eliminate to show hatred/supremacy (even over their own).
    -Ones who help humans, reluctantly or not, even if humans could react negatively towards them. - Storm and Wolverine fall here

Then there are also same and other types from the DC universe but the humans usually know what might/could be going on. (If you watch The Flash or Arrow you should get a better understanding)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Lol Hogwarts, Haven't followed Potter since the movie with the flying car. 'Chamber of Secrets' if I'm correct

:banana: Superhuman ftw.
    All I can summarise is that you find these types (Based on Xmen/Marvel universe):
    -Ones who don't want to be a part of the world (usually because they are scared or a visually hideous mutant) , so they hide and protect themselves.
    -Ones who despise humans, and want to control, eliminate to show hatred/supremacy (even over their own).
    -Ones who help humans, reluctantly or not, even if humans could react negatively towards them. - Storm and Wolverine fall here

Then there are also same and other types from the DC universe but the humans usually know what might/could be going on. (If you watch The Flash or Arrow you should get a better understanding)
    I'm the biggest Harry Potter fan; in fact it's just embarrassing now. But it's the only supernatural stuff I like.

Supernatural is creepy. Superhumans are cool.

And oh I see. Well yea I like watching supernatural stuff but I'd rather be around superhumans, even though I don't watch superhero stuff at all. Weird haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    I'm the biggest Harry Potter fan; in fact it's just embarrassing now. But it's the only supernatural stuff I like.

Supernatural is creepy. Superhumans are cool.

And oh I see. Well yea I like watching supernatural stuff but I'd rather be around superhumans, even though I don't watch superhero stuff at all. Weird haha.
    :giggle: Noone in their right mind would want to be with witches and vamps.
    Maybe werewolves but they are all still scary to be around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    :giggle: Noone in their right mind would want to be with witches and vamps.
    Maybe werewolves but they are all still scary to be around
    Oh no not werewolves wth lool they are worse than vampires because werewolves are just vicious. At least vamps know who you are; werewolves attack anyone, so horrible. Can you even mate with them as a human??

Also yea can vamps have vamp children? Teach me lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh no not werewolves wth lool they are worse than vampires because werewolves are just vicious. At least vamps know who you are; werewolves attack anyone, so horrible. Can you even mate with them as a human??

Also yea can vamps have vamp children? Teach me lol
    Young Padawan, I can't teach you on an art which Master Yoda didn't even know

Tho I can say I'm pretty sure they can't. With no ageing, It will stay a baby forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Young Padawan, I can't teach you on an art which Master Yoda didn't even know

Tho I can say I'm pretty sure they can't. With no ageing, It will stay a baby forever.
    I saw on this show that the vampire girl lost her virginity as a vampire, and has to keep re-losing it :eek: painful omg. They just need to go away lol

do you notice that with superhero movies it doesn't seem so dark until the villain arrives (minus Gotham City) but like with vampires and werewolves it always seems to be some scary nocturnal kind of theme? Says a lot, I wouldn't want to live in that kind of world. Even though Blade was cool but that's only...if you're Blade and can kick ass. That painful transformation from human to vampire and werewolf though :eek: lol.

ReputationRep:
    I saw on this show that the vampire girl lost her virginity as a vampire, and has to keep re-losing it :eek: painful omg. They just need to go away lol

do you notice that with superhero movies it doesn't seem so dark until the villain arrives (minus Gotham City) but like with vampires and werewolves it always seems to be some scary nocturnal kind of theme? Says a lot, I wouldn't want to live in that kind of world. Even though Blade was cool but that's only...if you're Blade and can kick ass. That painful transformation from human to vampire and werewolf though :eek: lol.
    Ikr. Though vamps and werewolves are generally nocturnal, vamps can't go into the light, werewolves change only on a full moon. So that's understandable.
    Supervillains though are confusing because most can attack anytime of the day and it still looks gloomy, even if night time = more stealth/cover

Backstory on Blade (If you didn't know): He lives in the world where Spiderman, Avengers and X-Men live.

ReputationRep:
    Quite surprised at the number of people saying zombies , if the world is like TWD it would be unbearable. Imagine having to always watch your back , and the sheer struggle all the ****ing time and i'm not gonna lie i would **** my pants if i was jumped by a zombie. Unless i survived the first few months and became hardened , but even then the hope of a decent life is non-existent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Ikr. Though vamps and werewolves are generally nocturnal, vamps can't go into the light, werewolves change only on a full moon. So that's understandable.
    Supervillains though are confusing because most can attack anytime of the day and it still looks gloomy, even if night time = more stealth/cover

Backstory on Blade (If you didn't know): He lives in the world where Spiderman, Avengers and X-Men live.
    Oh that's true, about vampires. Ok
    But still they're destined for darkness because evil

What do you mean world? But Blade is awesome; childhood favorite, but can't really remember the 2nd and 3rd ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Quite surprised at the number of people saying zombies , if the world is like TWD it would be unbearable. Imagine having to always watch your back , and the sheer struggle all the ****ing time and i'm not gonna lie i would **** my pants if i was jumped by a zombie. Unless i survived the first few months and became hardened , but even then the hope of a decent life is non-existent.
    Walking Dead totally changed the zombie scene. I'd want a more..Shaun of the Dead zombie world

I mean any child can kill a zombie once the know how/beheading. They're slow and stupid. If it's angry and fast it's not a zombie; however I haven't seen TWD. Also the human race if they band together can avoid being bitten, unless the zombie pandemic is contagious. And if the zombies, since they can't breed and reproduce, are just a fixed number of beings, once you kill them off (with government intervention and defense), life goes on slowly but surely...right? lol

ReputationRep:
    Walking Dead totally changed the zombie scene. I'd want a more..Shaun of the Dead zombie world

I mean any child can kill a zombie once the know how/beheading. They're slow and stupid. If it's angry and fast it's not a zombie; however I haven't seen TWD. Also the human race if they band together can avoid being bitten, unless the zombie pandemic is contagious. And if the zombies, since they can't breed and reproduce, are just a fixed number of beings, once you kill them off (with government intervention and defense), life goes on slowly but surely...right? lol
    Funnily enough there's a character called Maggie lol , anyways the world of TWD is pretty much chaos there's no resemblance of any sort of government. Your right though , eventually the zombies will die out as the survivors become battle hardened and much harder to kill. But due to the sheer number of the zombies , it would many years for them to die out- since they seem to be able to survive for ages without food.

PS: Watch it , it's a great show!

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's true, about vampires. Ok
    But still they're destined for darkness because evil

What do you mean world? But Blade is awesome; childhood favorite, but can't really remember the 2nd and 3rd ones.
    Well at least directors have played around with good vamps,witches, werewolves, etc. So if it happens irl. There might be a potential for good.

They are from the same universe.
    Like if you've watched LotR Two Towers for the second time, you know that somewhere in the world, Gandalf is doing something.

The biggest threat in TWD is humans (Like these first two episode of S6).
    Those zombies are actually easy to herd into a trap and destroy them. And I don't get how they get so silently deadly tho.
    The characters (after this mess) will finally understand "the hope of a decent life is non-existent". I think.

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough there's a character called Maggie lol , anyways the world of TWD is pretty much chaos there's no resemblance of any sort of government. Your right though , eventually the zombies will die out as the survivors become battle hardened and much harder to kill. But due to the sheer number of the zombies , it would many years for them to die out- since they seem to be able to survive for ages without food.

PS: Watch it , it's a great show!
    Well yea they're dead.
    Why not just bait them
    barrier them
    then nuke em.

End
    of
    series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Well at least directors have played around with good vamps,witches, werewolves, etc. So if it happens irl. There might be a potential for good.

They are from the same universe.
    Like if you've watched LotR Two Towers for the second time, you know that somewhere in the world, Gandalf is doing something.

The biggest threat in TWD is humans (Like these first two episode of S6).
    Those zombies are actually easy to herd into a trap and destroy them. And I don't get how they get so silently deadly tho.
    The characters (after this mess) will finally understand "the hope of a decent life is non-existent". I think.
    Oh yeah , btw im about to watch ep 2 so dont spoil pls

ReputationRep:
    Well yea they're dead.
    Why not just bait them
    barrier them
    then nuke em.

End
    of
    series.
    Nukes aren't just lying around at the local grocery ^^

ReputationRep:
    terrified of zombies so anything but them, if there was a zombie apocalypse I would just kill myself

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah , btw im about to watch ep 2 so dont spoil pls
    Someone on this site spoilt Gotham for me.
    Don't worry. I won't take revenge on everyone for that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Though I'm tempted

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.