Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Has something really romantic ever happened to you? watch

I was going through a rough time and called my friend and I was crying. He was about to go into his a level exam but he left and came to see me and cheer me up. I found out later he had an exam and he missed it because his mates told me. I never loved him more.

He ended up redoing his exam in June but only because I went in and we both begged. Man I love him.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Once the guy at the chicken and chips shop gave me an extra chicken wing.

If this isn't the definition of romantic then I don't know what is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Once the guy at the chicken and chips shop gave me an extra chicken wing.

If this isn't the definition of romantic then I don't know what is.
    marry him omfg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I was going through a rough time and called my friend and I was crying. He was about to go into his a level exam but he left and came to see me and cheer me up. I found out later he had an exam and he missed it because his mates told me. I never loved him more.

He ended up redoing his exam in June but only because I went in and we both begged. Man I love him.

So did you marry him or nah?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieMCR)
    You see, I've done this more than once
    Whaat, you can do that? :teeth:
    *runs off to the shops*

ReputationRep:
    I was sat on my friends knee (he's a boy) and he got a boner and asked me out. Thats about it for romance. Thats as sweet as it gets.

(Original post by pagorai)
    So did you marry him or nah?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. He's now going out with one of my friends. This is real life unfortunately not a movie but he's happy

ReputationRep:
    He said he wanted to be with me forever and be reunited in heaven one day....

... then he stopped talking to me

ReputationRep:
    ye met these two girls from the year below in 6th form who offered me a blowjob if I'd use my ID to buy alcohol for them.

I declined because I'm a gentleman and a scholar and a romantic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    ye met these two girls from the year below in 6th form who offered me a blowjob if I'd use my ID to buy alcohol for them.

you're truly an exemplary specimen

ReputationRep:
    The most romantic thing a man has ever told me was: "I managed to max out my ISA account last year," before he proceeded to buy me drinks.

Needless to say I was swept off my feet and we are going to apply for a mortgage in the next few months.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was stupid of him to leave his exam then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    got asked to send nudes...pretty romantic
    Did it have a happy ending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)

Lmao! :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Romantic relationship banter or nah?
    Yep, that's what I meant - just normal stuff. Nothing on the really romantic level yet. I'm still waiting for that :daydreaming:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Wow, I just read that you graduated from Imperial in Maths. I'm applying there! Can I ask what the dating scene is like lol? Is it non-existent?
    Well London is an awesome city. You get to meet loads of awesome people and the "dating scene" is amazing imo!

I'd expect things to be a lot quieter in Oxford/Cambridge. Tbh I'm glad that Cambridge turned me down because I don't think I would've thrived in such a formal, work-focused environment.

Anyway, good luck with your A2s and uni applications!

ReputationRep:
    I was 20p off a box of pasta at sixth form and a girl offered me 20p for the box of pasta and I was very grateful she offered me 20p for the box of pasta as I was, as previously mentioned, 20p short off the box of pasta at my sixth form college where the box of pasta is located. This is where the girl offered me 20p for the pasta which was inside a box that cost x+20p (no not the box itself that cost x+20p but the pasta and box that costed x+20p) :blushing::love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Reminds me of this:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xNbYb4oAjM
    XD
    this is the king of all repeats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCV5XWiW6gc

ReputationRep:
    Also, in chemistry when the guy sitting next to me randomly whispered in my ear, "Do you know how to solve a Rubik's cube, and what's your favourite fruit?"....

I felt like I was on a speed dating thing ngl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Also, in chemistry when the guy sitting next to me randomly whispered in my ear, "Do you know how to solve a Rubik's cube, and what's your favourite fruit?"....

I felt like I was on a speed dating thing ngl...
    A guy in my chemistry class called me "thingy" because he couldn't remember my name. Want to swap lives?

ReputationRep:
    No, of course it hasn't, no one likes me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.