Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want her badly idgaf watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    That is probably why she aint talking to you
    Although my exaggeration, i actually said 'This will not work because its just a strange church society'. THIS shouldn't offend her. I think this could be the first time in history i'm actually close to a girl but i don't know how to take it further

ReputationRep:
    How can you claim to like someone that much, but not have an ounce of respect for them?

I can't believe people like you exist.

Well I can, but it still surprises me occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    How can you claim to like someone that much, but not have an ounce of respect for them?

I can't believe people like you exist. :lolwut:

Well I can, but it still surprises me occasionally.
    I beg your pudding? I respect her, in fact respect her so much that she has put me in a christianity version of friendzone.

Haven't you been lovesick before?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.