Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do you hope to die? watch

ReputationRep:
    As a martyr.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be cremated like Darth Vader in return of the jedi, I would even go as far to say that I want to be buried in the whole outfit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    At the age of 80, in my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my ****.
    Game of Thrones ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    You can have fun beyond 40. My parents are still going strong and having a great time well over that age. It's possible!
    40 isn't even old :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    With that much time racked up in front of the computer, I'd wager he's having more orgasms than average.
    You have made an assumption to come up with conclusion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    40 isn't even old :lolwut:
    It's kind of old. I mean, it's not 'young'.

ReputationRep:
    I don't.

ReputationRep:
    It's kind of old. I mean, it's not 'young'.
    It's middle age. If you have looked after yourself and haven't been unlucky with any kind of debilitating illness there is no reason why you can't be doing things those in their 20s and 30s do.

The amount of properly old people I see cycling and rock climbing. There was this old guy who was like 80 that woukld turn up to a local crag I went to and would solo most of the routes. He always complained that the people in the old folks home were so boring He was a bit of legend I think he was one of the top climbers in this country back in the day. He;s probably dead now though :-/

I;m gonna be like that :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    It's middle age. If you have looked after yourself and haven't been unlucky with any kind of debilitating illness there is no reason why you can't be doing things those in their 20s and 30s do.

The amount of properly old people I see cycling and rock climbing. There was this old guy who was like 80 that woukld turn up to a local crag I went to and would solo most of the routes. He always complained that the people in the old folks home were so boring He was a bit of legend I think he was one of the top climbers in this country back in the day. He;s probably dead now though :-/

I;m gonna be like that :yes:
    I saw a thing on TV a while back about a guy in his 60s who cycles every morning (leaving at 4am) from his home in somewhere like Warwickshire all the way to his desk in London. He trains it back in the evening, but wow, that's quite something.

ReputationRep:
    Like this woman.

ReputationRep:
    Or these two.

ReputationRep:
    In my 80s or 90s peacefully from natural causes rather than some **** like cancer

ReputationRep:
    I saw a thing on TV a while back about a guy in his 60s who cycles every morning (leaving at 4am) from his home in somewhere like Warwickshire all the way to his desk in London. He trains it back in the evening, but wow, that's quite something.
    I see 60+ cyclists where I live. There is nothing worse than being over taken by some old retired guy That's gonna be me one day. I'll be over taking those young whipper snappers

The important bit I think, is you have to be fit when you were young and as long as you maintain it it carries on through for a long time. You get a but slower but you can still do stuff. It;s harder getting in shape if you loose it once you get old.

ReputationRep:
    at around 75-80, I'd like to choose the date of my death so I get to say my goodbyes to family/friends and can make peace with the fact that my time on the earth is over. I'd hate to be living life and then death creep up on me unexpectedly.

ReputationRep:
    The Notebook style. Me and my hubby dying together

ReputationRep:
    Name:  pile of brass.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  81.1 KB

Oorah

ReputationRep:
    Swiftly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Like this woman.

What a dumb set of films they are lol

ReputationRep:
    Snu Snu

ReputationRep:
    while ****ing a pig

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.