The Student Room Group

Would any girl out there date a guy noticeably shorter than them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danz123
Aside from our great debate on that other thread :awesome: but yeah I see what you mean.

I am 6'3 so, maybe that one inch makes all the difference. I mean you aint even giving a brotha a chance yo! :lol:

People are rarely the same on the internet as they are in real life. It isn't representative at all. Although you were fantastic to debate.

What's the problem? There are literally millions of girls who go mad about tall guys, I'm just not one of them.
Reply 41
Yeah I know.

And I was only kidding lol, there's no problem. :lol:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I've always loved lampposts....:biggrin:

I'm joking, I'm 5 ft 2, that would be ridiculous. :laugh:

Too much height altogether. What is your ideal height range then?
6 ft 2/6 ft 3/6 ft 4 only because I have only ever seen the short side of life....

But ngl Idc, the taller the better :biggrin:

how tall are you? and your height range? :tongue:
6 ft 2/6 ft 3/6 ft 4 only because I have only ever seen the short side of life....

But ngl Idc, the taller the better :biggrin:

how tall are you? and your height range? :tongue:

I'm 5 foot 7 and I would probs say 5 foot 5 to 6 foot 1 max.
Yeah...i'd just wear heels. :redface:

I wish I was taller :frown: 5 ft 7 sounds perfect.

Maybe that's why you have never really cared about height, since you are tall yourself. I mean normally we project what we want our selves in our ideal partners. Hmm...that is an interesting thought. :h:
I wouldn't like to date anyone smaller short than me. At least two inches taller plus. Good job that I am shorter at 5'8.
Yeah...i'd just wear heels. :redface:

I wish I was taller :frown: 5 ft 7 sounds perfect.

Maybe that's why you have never really cared about height, since you are tall yourself. I mean normally we project what we want our selves in our ideal partners. Hmm...that is an interesting thought. :h:

I thought guys liked smaller girls though as a general rule? Because you would make them feel more masculine?

Don't get me wrong I'm mostly happy with my height, (although being 5/9 wouldn't hurt) but guys seem to like shorter girls more?
Original post by william walker
I wouldn't like to date anyone smaller short than me. At least two inches taller plus. Good job that I am shorter at 5'8.

I'm sorry, I thought you were a guy :/ awkward
I am a guy. Who likes women who are taller than myself. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know, lol I don't care. I just wish my legs were longer...I wish I was taller all together. It's horrible being short :frown: I went to school with this 5 ft 7 girl and she looked perfect. :frown: Oh well it could be worse.....:redface:
I am a guy. :wink:

You would date any girl of any height if she was an Anglican by the looks of it :biggrin:
No I wouldn't I just want an Anglican female who has similar views to me. So I can talk to someone like me politically and religiously.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know, lol I don't care. I just wish my legs were longer...I wish I was taller all together. It's horrible being short :frown: I went to school with this 5 ft 7 girl and she looked perfect. :frown: Oh well it could be worse.....:redface:

Yeah and there's loads of 5 foot 7 girls that look like rubbish too.

There's no point being unhappy about something you can't change, everyone is beautiful in their own way. At least you can wear heels, short guys can't even do that :smile:
No I wouldn't I just want an Anglican female who has similar views to me. So I can't talk to someone like me politically and religiously.

???
Typo. Meant to say can talk. :colondollar:
Awh you're sweet, thank you :hugs:
Typo. Meant to say can talk. :colondollar:

Is there really nobody in your church you can date? Or in CofE congregations in other churches in your county?
I am not really sure what this has to do with height of people you would fancy?
I am not really sure what this has to do with height of people you would fancy?

I'm not really sure what your gender has to do with this considering the OP specifically asked women, not men. :biggrin::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending