Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefithliar)
    I don't know what "repwhoring" is but thanks for taking time out your day to do it
    I try to please my fans :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    is his name tyga?
    he must be bored of kylie jenner now that she's of legal age

ReputationRep:
    How come you have 1000 followers from only five pictures. Can I ask if you would consider sleeping with these celebrities. I would say that it is kind of inappropriate and don't be surprised if they ditch you after they have got what they wanted. However if you know what you are doing maybe you could get a free holiday and meet some celebs nd have loads of cool experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selfteaching)
    is his name tyga?
    he must be bored of kylie jenner now that she's of legal age
    Hell to the no, not my type aha !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    How come you have 1000 followers from only five pictures. Can I ask if you would consider sleeping with these celebrities. I would say that it is kind of inappropriate and don't be surprised if they ditch you after they have got what they wanted. However if you know what you are doing maybe you could get a free holiday and meet some celebs nd have loads of cool experiences.
    I've had Instagram for a while and got a load of followers after another celebrity posted a picture of me as their #wcw which is where majority of my followers came from. I don't really use my Instagram to post pictures. Just to have a look at what's going on and have a look at pages I like really.

I'm not in it to have sex with him and gain the accomplishment of sleeping with a celebrity. He's actually a super nice guy and I enjoy talking to him because of that, yes he us extremely attractive but it has nothing to do with the reason I'm interested in him and why I'd want to date him. The other 3 guys I see as friends now, I am attracted to them but not for me to sleep with them. They're just fun people I can get along with ( I think they enjoy talking to someone who doesn't understand the celeb lifestyle and isn't interested in the sexually ).

I guess if I had no morals and didn't care about him I could go out of my way to just rinse him of what he's worth and just do it for the celebrity experience but I'm not like that all. I'd just like to see how this goes as he's really a lovely person and even if it doesn't work I'll still have a good friend after this !

(Btw I love Karl !)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 010197)
    Love is love. Just be sure of what his intentions are. Unless it's drake bell, then block him and deactivate Instagram
    Thank you ! This is the type of response I was hoping for. People giving their opinion and explaining why, didn't mind if it was negative as long as it was respectful !

& don't worry drake bell has already been blocked

ReputationRep:
    I've had Instagram for a while and got a load of followers after another celebrity posted a picture of me as their #wcw which is where majority of my followers came from. I don't really use my Instagram to post pictures. Just to have a look at what's going on and have a look at pages I like really.

I'm not in it to have sex with him and gain the accomplishment of sleeping with a celebrity. He's actually a super nice guy and I enjoy talking to him because of that, yes he us extremely attractive but it has nothing to do with the reason I'm interested in him and why I'd want to date him. The other 3 guys I see as friends now, I am attracted to them but not for me to sleep with them. They're just fun people I can get along with ( I think they enjoy talking to someone who doesn't understand the celeb lifestyle and isn't interested in the sexually ).

I guess if I had no morals and didn't care about him I could go out of my way to just rinse him of what he's worth and just do it for the celebrity experience but I'm not like that all. I'd just like to see how this goes as he's really a lovely person and even if it doesn't work I'll still have a good friend after this !

(Btw I love Karl !)
    no but you have to look at it with a more sceptical approach why would a 24yr old want to be friends with a 16yr old girl if it wasn't sexually motivated?

ReputationRep:
    You said no pictures have been exchanged so how do you actually know it's them? Could be getting catfished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mega0448)
    You said no pictures have been exchanged so how do you actually know it's them? Could be getting catfished.
    When I said no pictures had been exchanged I meant nude photos! Should have made that clear sorry ! We have snap chatted each other many times, like silly videos, just normal snapchats during conversations.

Just to clarify. I have seen pictures of him on snapchat, videos, spoke to him on the phone and FaceTimed but we have not sent explicit images.

ReputationRep:
    no but you have to look at it with a more sceptical approach why would a 24yr old want to be friends with a 16yr old girl if it wasn't sexually motivated?
    Yep I definitely understand that, which is why posted the question. He is interested in a relationship with me but isn't interested in anything sexual right now (he's very busy,I'm 16 & he lives across the world). Yes there is a possibility for it develop into something sexual in the next few years or when I'm 17/18 but right now he isn't bothered about that.

I totally understand where you're coming from though. Why would he go for a girl he can't legally be with instead of a girl he can sleep with whenever he wants and not get into trouble for it. I guess we just have a really good connection that goes past that. He isn't very mature himself for his age so that may be something to consider.

ReputationRep:
    So. I'm the type of girl who looks older than my age, I'm 16 nearly 17 but can pass for 18/19 ( I don't try before anyone makes a comment on that) and my dm's on Instagram are typically a giant sausage fest. Recently I put my snapchat in my bio as I don't have that many friends and just wanted to make more. I'd decided to check my DM's and I'd saw I had a few dm's from people I hadn't really expected on there. Two very high profile celebrity males, one Disney/Nickelodeon actor and a "instgram famous" high fashion model. I opened and responded to them and they all seemed like pretty nice people so I added them on snapchst and they added me back. I am now good friends with 3 of them but one of them in particular is a very famous 24 year old who I was shocked to have made a connection with. We both spoke everyday despite the time difference of them living in the US and it went on for a few months before we both realised we had a connection. First off, they didn't realise I was 16 until they asked when we started talking. They were put off by this but were happy to be friends and talk like normal until feelings developed and this all changed. Now things have progressed they're planning to fly over to the UK to meet me and just spend some time together until I eventually fly over to him next year. They have stated many times that they want to start a relationship but I don't know whether that would cause problems for them in the future.

I am very mature ( as mature as a 16 year old can be ), I'm very intelligent and have been tested for that and have always been a lot more mature than most people my age. I understand how this can be conceived as wrong or for me to be an "easy lay" but if you think about it, this person could risk their whole career if it came out that we were in a relationship as I'm so young.

Really, I'm just asking for everyone's opinions on this topic. Ask me questions if you want more info
    Online IQ test..?

To be honest love, I don't think you should be in a relationship with a 24 yr old until you are at least 18. Maturity and intelligence aside, it's just weird and he could get into a lot of trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belalbenfadhel)
    Online IQ test..?

To be honest love, I don't think you should be in a relationship with a 24 yr old until you are at least 18. Maturity and intelligence aside, it's just weird and he could get into a lot of trouble.
    Nope! Not an online IQ test, I was taken somewhere when I was younger and a few years back. Everyone knows online IQ tests are a load of crap. So I actually am intelligent, I haven't taken a test and just thought I am 😂

I totally understand if I had a sibling who said they were dating someone with a massive age gap at this age I would be concerned and quite disgusted but it's different when I'm the one in that position. I am mature, like I keep saying & he is very gentlemanly, I guess when you're out in the situation your stance can change on it.

Although Bella Thorne was 17 (now 18) and has is dating Gregg Sulkin (23) who she met when she was 16 and their relationship is extremely cute and no one ever seems to make a big deal about that. So I guess it can work as they truly seem to love each other.

ReputationRep:
    I've had Instagram for a while and got a load of followers after another celebrity posted a picture of me as their #wcw which is where majority of my followers came from.
    Omg this just keeps getting better lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    Omg this just keeps getting better lol
    I know this sounds 100% unbelievable because reading it back it does sound like a terrible fanfic that a little kid wrote but it's 100% the truth. If it helps the celeb didn't actually know it was me in the picture, they'd just posted a picture they'd saw of me that had been making the rounds on all the "beauty pages" and on tumblr. I didn't realise until my friend tagged me and that started off people knowing who I was as they then saw my name tagged and kept commenting "this is @..."

Same as if you saw a picture of a hot guy,had no clue who he was but poster him as your mcm and people started commenting who the picture was of

What makes a celebrity any different from the rest of the "sausage fest"? Don't be naive and assume that a hot celebrity doesn't just want you for nudes or sex. I'd just leave this be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What makes a celebrity any different from the rest of the "sausage fest"? Don't be naive and assume that a hot celebrity doesn't just want you for nudes or sex. I'd just leave this be.
    I'm not assuming he's any better than the usual guys I have dm me,I do usually take the time to respond to the 10% of nice,polite,non vulgar messages I get which within 5 minutes end up being disgusting and sending pictures of their dicks. The other 90% I don't open as I can already see they're either disgusting or pictures of their dicks (which is why I called it a sausage fest, it's just completely **** pics).

Obviously after talking to him he is a lot nicer and much more polite than any of the boys who typically message me & yes he may want sex but he's not the one trying to push it into happening. Like I commented before, he has said he would rather wait until we're in a serious relationship to sleep together, especially when I'm older than I am now.

Don't think that the only reason I'm responding to him is because he's more attractive than the normal people who message me, it's his personality that makes him different.

ReputationRep:
    Let's face it. All we want to know here really is.... WHO ARE THESE CELEBRITIES?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frances98)
    Let's face it. All we want to know here really is.... WHO ARE THESE CELEBRITIES?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly, I can't say 😂 But trust me, if I even have the slightest clue you'd guess !

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that is such a great story. He will meet you and you will fall in love and marry. You will be rich and famous too. I am so happy for you.

ReputationRep:
    yes that's the point

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.