Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    She's from Thailand eh?
    we're*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    we're*
    My bad.Had to google Siamese.Either referring to the Thai culture,people etc. or conjoined twins

ReputationRep:
    My bad.Had to google Siamese.Either referring to the Thai culture,people etc. or conjoined twins
    conjoined twins would make most sense in this context lool

ReputationRep:
    conjoined twins would make most sense in this context lool
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Feels disgusted*

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *Feels disgusted*
    lool I'm only joking pls chill.

ReputationRep:
    "homework"

:hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    my teacher made me sit in a cupboard for an hour...
    omg

wtf did you do to deserve that? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    my biology teacher always eats whole cucumbers in lessons... not the nicest thing to watch.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    omg

wtf did you do to deserve that? :rofl:
    got sent out in textiles for saying something 'inappropriate'. Wasn't trusted to sit outside with scissors, **** know why, so she made me sit in the material cupboard and cut out patterns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Says you are 17 on your profile :hmmm:
    Lol recently turned 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got sent out in textiles for saying something 'inappropriate'. Wasn't trusted to sit outside with scissors, **** know why, so she made me sit in the material cupboard and cut out patterns.
    what did you say? :mmm:

:rofl: how big was the cupboard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    what did you say? :mmm:

:rofl: how big was the cupboard?
    probably talking about boys or something stupid haha, i told her making purses was a waste of my intelligence (thinking i was clever and the ****), she called me a stupid mare

it was tiny, Harry Potter was better off than me

ReputationRep:
    lool I'm only joking pls chill.
    I am chill yo I am chill as ****

ReputationRep:
    Teacher: "Aww, stand over there so I can take a picture of you"

Me: :erm:

Teacher: *Takes out personal phone, tells me to pose and snaps before I can think of an excuse to refuse the command she just gave me.*

Me: :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    You'd make a good wife for me. Baring in mind I'm 18 and this teacher is in their 40s, totally cringe
    Creepy welsh dude said this to my friend when she was 13 followed by "I want you to be the mother of my children"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwishicouldfly14)
    Creepy welsh dude said this to my friend when she was 13 followed by "I want you to be the mother of my children"
    Woah. That's something else.:eek: what did your friend reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Creepy physics teacher (he's quite average + nerdy - just very creepy) - whispered to me as I walked past him, first lesson of the year "I was in Israel too" .....
    "We have the same handwriting"
    "You're looking nice today" and then she murmured to herself "see I'm not a b****".
    Creepy Welsh teacher confiscates a laser pen "Come by yourself to my cupboard at break" - we had joked that he was a paedo all year...
    "Our hand writing is basically the same" - I changed my hand writing on purpose as soon a he said that.
    "Sometime, when I'm feeling sad, I read a book. At lunch time I'm reading a book out loud in the LRC - you should come" - said my teacher who thought I was depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaywardWriter)
    Woah. That's something else.:eek: what did your friend reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She ignored him and just walked away. He continued saying things like that to her all year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    "W⃗h⃗y⃗'s⃗ y⃗o⃗u⃗r⃗ m⃗o⃗u⃗t⃗h⃗ m⃗o⃗v⃗i⃗n⃗g⃗, h⃗u⃗h⃗, s⃗o⃗r⃗r⃗y⃗?, D⃗I⃗A⃗R⃗Y⃗". - M⃗y⃗ h⃗e⃗a⃗d⃗ o⃗f⃗ y⃗e⃗a⃗r⃗ w⃗h⃗e⃗n⃗ y⃗o⃗u⃗ t⃗a⃗l⃗k⃗ o⃗u⃗t⃗ o⃗f⃗ t⃗e⃗r⃗m.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you writing in vector notation? Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    What's the strangest thing one of your teachers has ever said?
    My Stats teacher went up to a friend of mine while he was waiting for his Core teacher and started to talk to him about smashing chairs. He loves maths tricks. And he sets more homework than all my other teachers put together. That's him in a few sentences.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.