Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgieElla17)
    I'm doing archaeology there too I haven't heard back about accommodation yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh that's all right then, getting panicked over all the new stuff I spose! Glad to see there are others doing archaeology in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgieElla17)
    Hi I have applied for and received offers for Archaeology and Archaeology Professional Practise, at 240 UCAS points each. I'm thinking that these will be my first and second choice as it is a very welcoming university and the staff are very friendly, and I can see it feeling like home.
    It really does, its feels really safe and you pretty much know everyone. The nearest town though is an hour, so i can feel isolated. Also be prepared for drama, being so small, and everyone knowing one another. But it is fun i promise. Im doing archaeology too, and its a really good course, and most of the lecturers are cool. Good luck on your results!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Give us a shout and big woop if you've got your results today and you're in!
    Congratulations to you all! If you're unsure of anything, or you didn't quite get the grades you hoped for, don't panic, give us a call! Friendly staff are on hand to help you out.
    In the meantime - have a fantastic day and enjoy your celebrations, it's well deserved! Can't wait to welcome you to UWTSD in a month's time!
    Attached Images

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.